Super Bowl predictions?

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
I am going with Carolina. I know they will be the underdogs..but I think their D will really trounce all over the Patriots Offense. They wont give the receivers the short pass because they play up tight. That means Brady will have to go deep and that is not his specialty.

Carolina 17
NE 14

Carolina 162 - New England 0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As much as I hate the Patriots, I'd have to agree with Jim... this is going to be a blowout.

Unfortunately, I agree with the commentators who said the "Superbowl" was truly the AFC Championship game.

EDIT: whooooooooooops... when I read Jim's post, I thought it said "New England 162 - Carolina 0". <=== is more like it

The one lesson I learned from last year's SB is that a good defense will always beat a good offense. IMO, Carolina has the better all-around defense. I think this will be a great game - not as many superstars, which I'm sure ESPN and the like will be mad about, but both teams seem to play good solid ball.

Carolina 20, Patriots 17.

should be one hell of a game, I will take carolina by 24, over and under 44. do believe most of the scoring will be carolina on both sides of the ball....wonder what the commercials will be this year..some years they are better than the game

Of course, football is sooo beneath me, and I will certainly have better things to do while the Superbowl is on, but I hope Carolina wins, only because we lived in Charlotte while they were trying to get their team up and running... I figured we paid more than enough in taxes for this, and I would like to see some sort of thank you for all the tax money we had to pull out of our asses...

UNLIKE of course the Saints, that no matter how much tax money you pull out, they never thank you for it, by winning the Superbowl, and they always want more money for nothing but humiliation... BE GONE 'AINTS!!!

Forum List

Back