SUPER BOWL 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos, Who Will Win?

The Super Bowl 50 winner will be?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the game would go to Denver, but be a lot closer (I predicted 27-23 on this thread). But the Denver "D" was a brick wall and Cam played like shit.

It was a decent game. Not the worst, and not the best either.

Of course, compared to last year, it was a total dud.
So many errors, penalties, turnovers, bad sportsmanship.

Meh, I am losing my taste for NFL football I guess.

It used to be much more gentlemanly, professional and heroic IMO.

This is why I stopped following football
Sorry for you. I think it was a great game. I thought cam was gonna March down and score and win by 1. Then he fumbled and ended the game.

You aren't supposed to win your first Superbowl. Did Brady win his first?

You know, in retrospect I'm glad to see Manning win. He deserves a second Superbowl. I think he's the only qb to take 2 teams to 2 Superbowl.

Manning sucking today doesn't take away from this win. Losing would have hurt much worse.
Marino lost his first
Didn't Jim Kelly lose 4? That would have sucked.

And it was 4 in a row.

I'll never forget watching that last one, and late in the game Thurman Thomas was walking around on the sideline shaking his head staring into space in disbelief that they were about to lose for the 4th straight time.

Yeah, and the Bills have never won a SB or the Vikings, am I right?

Yep.

Sorry for you. I think it was a great game. I thought cam was gonna March down and score and win by 1. Then he fumbled and ended the game.

You know, in retrospect I'm glad to see Manning win. He deserves a second Superbowl. I think he's the only qb to take 2 teams to 2 Superbowl.

Manning sucking today doesn't take away from this win. Losing would have hurt much worse.
Marino lost his first

And it was 4 in a row.

I'll never forget watching that last one, and late in the game Thurman Thomas was walking around on the sideline shaking his head staring into space in disbelief that they were about to lose for the 4th straight time.

Yeah, and the Bills have never won a SB or the Vikings, am I right?
Lions have never even been to a Superbowl.

We've hosted two though.

Momentum killing micromanaging replays....

Did he make a football move by running a half mile before crossing the line?

They won't be happy until the game takes a full 4 hours to play a regular season game and 6 hours for the Super bowl.
I'm going to miss football. Next focus is msu basketball and will the pistons make the playoffs? Then the tigers. Don't care about hockey. Can't wait to see if the lions will be good next year. Nah.

At least you have an NFL team, I just lost mine.

Momentum killing micromanaging replays....

Did he make a football move by running a half mile before crossing the line?

They won't be happy until the game takes a full 4 hours to play a regular season game and 6 hours for the Super bowl.
I'm going to miss football. Next focus is msu basketball and will the pistons make the playoffs? Then the tigers. Don't care about hockey. Can't wait to see if the lions will be good next year. Nah.

At least you have an NFL team, I just lost mine.

After you stole it......

:rofl:

0604637001453172939_filepicker.png

Marino lost his first
Imagine how deep in his own head he must have been during the 4th one.

Hmm, seems the Denver Bronco logo looks more like a 'Nightmare'.

nightmare.jpg

In the State of Washington if you have a horse with his ribs showing like that you will be arrested and go to prison for animal endangerment.

More Smuggy BS.

Looks like your talking up the Panthers lately has been the true BS on USMB. Good call Goo.

I predicted Denver to win 20-17. So you are wrong again, but you have been wrong quite a bit lately. Lol! Poor loser, Seahawks sucked this year. Far from beating Carolina who stomped them out in quick fashion.

Happy Happy here with the outcome. Yep! :mm::mm::mm:

Forum List

Back