SUPER BOWL 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos, Who Will Win?

The Super Bowl 50 winner will be?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor Cam. He obviously lost because he was black and was discriminated against. Nothing to do with his refusing to try and recover his own fumble.....

This is why I stopped following football
Sorry for you. I think it was a great game. I thought cam was gonna March down and score and win by 1. Then he fumbled and ended the game.

You aren't supposed to win your first Superbowl. Did Brady win his first?

You know, in retrospect I'm glad to see Manning win. He deserves a second Superbowl. I think he's the only qb to take 2 teams to 2 Superbowl.

Manning sucking today doesn't take away from this win. Losing would have hurt much worse.

Sorry for you. I think it was a great game. I thought cam was gonna March down and score and win by 1. Then he fumbled and ended the game.

You know, in retrospect I'm glad to see Manning win. He deserves a second Superbowl. I think he's the only qb to take 2 teams to 2 Superbowl.

Manning sucking today doesn't take away from this win. Losing would have hurt much worse.
Marino lost his first

Poor Cam. He obviously lost because he was black and was discriminated against. Nothing to do with his refusing to try and recover his own fumble.....
Meh, he is having a rough night.

After a season like he had this year, I think Panther fans will still be proud of him.

On the fumble, he seemed to think the ball was going to get knocked out of the pile and, to me, he looked like he was anticipating that and was backing up for a good angle.

But the ball slipped right past him anyway.

Poor Cam.
:tomato:

Meh, he is having a rough night.

After a season like he had this year, I think Panther fans will still be proud of him.

On the fumble, he seemed to think the ball was going to get knocked out of the pile and, to me, he looked like he was anticipating that and was backing up for a good angle.

But the ball slipped right past him anyway.

Poor Cam.
:tomato:

:thup:

Maybe he injured his jawbone?

:rofl:

Momentum killing micromanaging replays....

Did he make a football move by running a half mile before crossing the line?

They won't be happy until the game takes a full 4 hours to play a regular season game and 6 hours for the Super bowl.
I'm going to miss football. Next focus is msu basketball and will the pistons make the playoffs? Then the tigers. Don't care about hockey. Can't wait to see if the lions will be good next year. Nah.

Marino lost his first
Didn't Jim Kelly lose 4? That would have sucked.

Momentum killing micromanaging replays....

Did he make a football move by running a half mile before crossing the line?

They won't be happy until the game takes a full 4 hours to play a regular season game and 6 hours for the Super bowl.
I'm going to miss football. Next focus is msu basketball and will the pistons make the playoffs? Then the tigers. Don't care about hockey. Can't wait to see if the lions will be good next year. Nah.

The Lions will never be good as long as a Ford owns the team. They need new blood...

Defense wins championships and you can talk all about the great QBs but it is the defense that wins these Super Bowls 10 of the last 12 teams that were defensive leaders to make the Super Bowl have won.

What a great finish to a great QB.
I guess Cam's not the face of the NFL. Not yet anyways. Everyone thought Carolina was going to win. I even took a bet thinking I'd probably lose. No one thought 24 to 10 that's for sure. Carolina 1 loss all year Denver 4. Storybook for Payton. Elways 2 were storybook too. Now both Manning's have 2 Superbowl.

Do you think eli will go hof? How about rothlesburger?

Marino lost his first

And it was 4 in a row.

I'll never forget watching that last one, and late in the game Thurman Thomas was walking around on the sideline shaking his head staring into space in disbelief that they were about to lose for the 4th straight time.

What a great finish to a great QB.
I guess Cam's not the face of the NFL. Not yet anyways. Everyone thought Carolina was going to win. I even took a bet thinking I'd probably lose. No one thought 24 to 10 that's for sure. Carolina 1 loss all year Denver 4. Storybook for Payton. Always 2 were storybook too. Now both Manning's have 2 Superbowl.

Do you think eli will go hof? How about rothlesburger?

I'm not sure about either making the HOF.

Cam is a good QB, but if Denver could rattle Brady, I knew that Newton was in big trouble. My Denver 20-17 victory prediction was way off.

I thought the game would go to Denver, but be a lot closer (I predicted 27-23 on this thread). But the Denver "D" was a brick wall and Cam played like shit.

It was a decent game. Not the worst, and not the best either.

Of course, compared to last year, it was a total dud.

Marino lost his first

And it was 4 in a row.

I'll never forget watching that last one, and late in the game Thurman Thomas was walking around on the sideline shaking his head staring into space in disbelief that they were about to lose for the 4th straight time.

Yeah, and the Bills have never won a SB or the Vikings, am I right?

Marino lost his first

And it was 4 in a row.

All I can think is the lions would kill to lose just 1 superbowl. Lol.

Even though I'm sure it was a cool 4 years of winning I'm sure no one in that town looks back at those days fondly. Heartbreak.

Forum List

Back