Sup.

Photonic

Ad astra!
Sep 5, 2011
California
Hey, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, see as I am a new member and all.

Since this is political I will start with my viewpoint, which is as important as shit to me and is as important as donkey crap to others!

I'm a social "I don't care-ist." Social policy rarely applies to me and I'm not really an idealist by nature.

I'm a fiscal Conservative because unlike Corporations, which can make money by spending it, the Government doesn't work like a corporation.

I'm an Astrophysicist and enlisting in the US Air Force to finish my degree properly (Because unfortunately education rates have more than tripled in my state, because the state government is using the education system like a bank.)

That's about it!

(I am an Astrophysicist by profession, as I have done my own research and submitted a patent and research material and worked alongside NASA/CalTECH's Jet Propulsion Labratory, even if I'm only 21.)

Hey, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, see as I am a new member and all.

Since this is political I will start with my viewpoint, which is as important as shit to me and is as important as donkey crap to others!

I'm a social "I don't care-ist." Social policy rarely applies to me and I'm not really an idealist by nature.

I'm a fiscal Conservative because unlike Corporations, which can make money by spending it, the Government doesn't work like a corporation.

I'm an Astrophysicist and enlisting in the US Air Force to finish my degree properly (Because unfortunately education rates have more than tripled in my state, because the state government is using the education system like a bank.)

That's about it!

(I am an Astrophysicist by profession, as I have done my own research and submitted a patent and research material and worked alongside NASA/CalTECH's Jet Propulsion Labratory, even if I'm only 21.)
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's about it!

YOU think

Social policy rarely applies to me...

But you have left college and are joining the Air Force because
... education rates have more than tripled in my state, because the state government is using the education system like a bank.)

So because social policies that don't effect you are driving you out of public colleges, you are joining society's AIR FORCE, but social policies DON'T effect you?!?!

You may be a hell of an Astrophysiciist, kid, but you are clearly NOT much of a thinker when it comes to issues related to social science.

That's about it!

YOU think

Social policy rarely applies to me...

But you have left college and are joining the Air Force because
... education rates have more than tripled in my state, because the state government is using the education system like a bank.)

So because social policies that don't effect you are driving you out of public colleges, you are joining society's AIR FORCE, but social policies DON'T effect you?!?!

You may be a hell of an Astrophysiciist, kid, but you are clearly NOT much of a thinker when it comes to issues related to social science.

Ummmmmm, government social programs that cost one nothing to receive vs military (government) program which costs you a portion (and occasionally all) of your life as compensation.
Nice comparison there bucko.

That's about it!

I like the way you sound and ***WELCOME*** you to the board. :thup:

I have heard many people claim all sorts of degrees and expertice in all kinds of areas.

I have to admitt I will believe none of your claims until you have proven some level of expertice.

Forum List

Back