Sununu, Trump's possible 2024 opponent, defends Trump (sort of): "everyone understands" that if Trump wasn't running, there would be no indictments

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sununu deserves credit for not being an opportunist and not doing like other candidates & pouncing LIKE A CAT on Trump's demise

• Banned
I don't think ANY GOP 2024 candidates are piling on Trump in support of Bragg's bullshit indictments.
well, for starters, Asa Hutchinson said Trump should leave the race because he is under indictment

And Chris Christie said he's no longer friends with Trump, and people are tired of going backwards, and that he will do to him what he did to Rubio

Vivek and Haley and Sununu and Ted Cruz have defended Trump, i admit. Pence is sort of 2-faced. he swings both ways.

then there's DeSantis. we know what he thinks lol

Sununu deserves credit for not being an opportunist and not doing like other candidates & pouncing LIKE A CAT on Trump's demise

I agree, if trump had never announced, there would have been no investigation and no indictments.

well, for starters, Asa Hutchinson said Trump should leave the race because he is under indictment
And Chris Christie said he's no longer friends with Trump, and people are tired of going backwards, and that he will do to him what he did to Rubio
Vivek and Haley and Sununu and Ted Cruz have defended Trump, i admit. Pence is sort of 2-faced. he swings both ways.
Asa Hutchinson might get his wife's vote.
You might as well add Liz Cheney in the mix. She's at 3%
Chris Christie isn't going anywhere.
Mike Pompeo is too smart to rock the GOP vote
Ron Desantis said he wouldn't extradite Trump to NY. That got him points.

That's a big GOP field! 10 candidates already.

well you do let these people tell you whats what......

Forum List

Back