Washington Post Opinion by New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu: Some of my GOP colleagues have lost their moral compass on Ukraine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm a subscriber to WaPost, DM me if you want to read the whole thing! i'll happily copy+paste! i'm shamelessly schilling for Sununu 2024!

Giving just enough aid to maintain the status quo but not enough for Ukraine to push Russia out of the country is not a viable foreign policy either. It just assures that the death, destruction and suffering continues and the war goes on with no end in sight.

The democrat US government is financing both the Russian and Ukraine government sides to continue the slaughter of Ukraine civilians. And democrat voters fly Ukraine flags as they vote to finance the killing.

And thus any further interest in Sununu just vanished.

Talking to Karl Rove (DeSantis) and bankrupting America for Zionist Fascism to hold Ukraine - auto REJECT

i'm a subscriber to WaPost, DM me if you want to read the whole thing! i'll happily copy+paste! i'm shamelessly schilling for Sununu 2024!

Sununu is yet another imperialist warmongering fool. He’s owned by the MIC. Supporting a proxy war instigated by neolibs is dumb. If only we had a political party pushing nonintervention.

“Constant war aboard leads to tyranny at home.“ We’re seeing this happen before our eyes.

Nonstop wars kill empires. History screams this in your fucking face. Listen!

Forum List

Back