Sunni thinks his wife is property

but the point is, it is his unalienable right to not get it. If we want others to allow us our right to be unreasonable or difficult or whatever, short of breaking the law, we have to allow others to also be unreasonable or difficult or whatever. Even offensive.

indeed. And it is my right to tell him if he attempts to force his backward barbaric bullshit on me and my family, he'll be one dead backward barbaric bastard.

:beer:

qft!!!

Whenever and wherever.

:salute:

But the point is, it is his unalienable right to not get it. If we want others to allow us our right to be unreasonable or difficult or whatever, short of breaking the law, we have to allow others to also be unreasonable or difficult or whatever. Even offensive.
Indeed. And it is my right to tell him if he attempts to force his backward barbaric bullshit on my and my family, he'll be one dead backward barbaric bastard.

:beer:

:) I'm with you there my friend. I will allow anybody their quirks and foibles so long as all involved are involved voluntarily and nobody is being injured. But I will take strong exception to anyone who attempts to force or coerce me to do anything.

Sunni has every right to petition his government for implementation of Sharia Law. His government has every right--indeed every obligation--to refuse his request as it would violate the very basis of our Constitution.

And at such time as there are more who want Sharia Law than there are those with the initiative and backbone to resist it, it becomes law. And the USA as the Founders created and envisioned it will be done.
He's destined to go through life disappointed.

I wonder if catzmeow knows sunni admitted he would be first in line to stone someone to death.

You need to add that I was talking about a convicted criminal.

Here in the United States we have the death penalty.

In most states it's lethal injection but in Utah. You can also be shot our hanged.

So the method of execution doesn't bother me for a criminal who has been given the death penalty.

Because the end result regardless of method will be the same.

So I fail to see what the problem is? :doubt:

Internet badasses, we salute you. :lol:

^^ Better than gagging us eh?

I only pull out the ball gag if you're completely intransigent.

[Then you need to pull your head out of fantasy. :cuckoo:

What fantasy is that, bro? Why does one middle-aged muslim guy scare you so much? Is he the bogeyman under your bed?

The fantasy that you have a ball gag you can use on me. In other words that you can effect me even if I'm completely intransigent. :eusa_shhh:

The fantasy that you have a ball gag you can use on me. In other words that you can effect me even if I'm completely intransigent. :eusa_shhh:

It's no fantasy. I can tell by your response that you're begging for it. ;)

Possibly I am. The fantasy is that you can effect it. ;)

At any rate, I find it an irony that Sunni Man stays at the bottom while you are up here and he says women are property.

I find that quite telling.

Good evening all.

Your one liners are so overplayed here. It's as if you think that we all don't notice it. Know what? That's a sign of a weak mind my friend. Dig a little deeper, I know it's hard. Live a little. Yuh know, instead of trying so hard to be an internet tough guy. :eusa_whistle:

smiley_witchdoctor.gif
~BH

I wonder if catzmeow knows sunni admitted he would be first in line to stone someone to death.

You need to add that I was talking about a convicted criminal.

Here in the United States we have the death penalty.

In most states it's lethal injection but in Utah. You can also be shot our hanged.

So the method of execution doesn't bother me for a criminal who has been given the death penalty.

Because the end result regardless of method will be the same.

So I fail to see what the problem is? :doubt:

Catzmeow isn't a pacifist. I'd love to have a crack at Casie Anthony with a baseball bat.

You should be perfect for embracing islam then.

ROFL.

I didn't even do well as a Southern Baptist, I sure as hell wouldn't do well as a muslim.

Is this all you've got? I defend Sunni on this subject, and suddenly I'm a jew-hating future Islamic convert who wants to wear a fucking burkha?

JFC.

ROFL.

I didn't even do well as a Southern Baptist, I sure as hell wouldn't do well as a muslim.

Is this all you've got? I defend Sunni on this subject, and suddenly I'm a jew-hating future Islamicu convert who wants to wear a fucking burkha?.
To paraphrase a used car salesman.

" What do I have to do today, to get you into a burqa?" :cool:

Forum List

Back