Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

Don’t you see that your silly attempts at being antagonistic make you look like a buffoon? I’m sure you get a certain amount of enjoyment hoping to raise some tempers with your goofy threats that islamist sharia will supersede the Constitution and similar nonsensical banter but what do you think that accomplishes?

From my perspective, your wholly inadequate knowledge of islamist history leaves you susceptible only to ridicule when your unfounded and incorrect claims are shot down in flames.
Another anemic response. :eusa_whistle:

Not at all. You're silly one-liners won't suffice, I'm afraid.

Don’t you see that your silly attempts at being antagonistic make you look like a buffoon? I’m sure you get a certain amount of enjoyment hoping to raise some tempers with your goofy threats that islamist sharia will supersede the Constitution and similar nonsensical banter but what do you think that accomplishes?

From my perspective, your wholly inadequate knowledge of islamist history leaves you susceptible only to ridicule when your unfounded and incorrect claims are shot down in flames.
Another anemic response. :eusa_whistle:

Not at all. You're silly one-liners won't suffice, I'm afraid.
Sure :eusa_whistle:

It's gotten that bad for you? That's a shame. I went out of my way to help you, to teach you some of what muhammad's (pbuh) ideology comprises and you still haven't thanked me.
no doubt

I can see that my knowledge of islamist history and the history of its inventor: muhammud (swish) , can be a resource for you.

Let's start our examination with the status of the dhimmi, in keeping with the theme of the thread, (paraphrasing) "when Islam takes over non-Islamic countries". When that event happens, please describe for us the social, political and legal status of the dhimmi.

Remember to include historical references and provide some relevant comparisons to islamist history both past and current

It's gotten that bad for you? That's a shame. I went out of my way to help you, to teach you some of what muhammad's (pbuh) ideology comprises and you still haven't thanked me.
no doubt

I can see that my knowledge of islamist history and the history of its inventor: muhammad (pbuh) , can be a resource for you.

Let's start our examination with the status of the dhimmi, in keeping with the theme of the thread, (paraphrasing) "when Islam takes over non-Islamic countries". When that event happens, please describe for us the social, political and legal status of the dhimmi.

Remember to include historical references and provide some relevant comparisons to islamist history both past and current.
Right :cuckoo:

I can see that my knowledge of islamist history and the history of its inventor: muhammad (pbuh) , can be a resource for you.

Remember to include historical references and provide some relevant comparisons to islamist history both past and current.

Yours is an oft-used tactic. Moslems are often embarrassed to learn of islamist history regarding holy war and dhimmitude. They are often reluctant to admit or to even learn about the rulings on jizyah, slavery and prisoners of war. I'm sure they wish these verses and hadith were not part of islamist history. Unfortunately, these parts of islamist orthodoxy are not going away.

I'm curious to see if Sunni man can give us his understanding of dhimmitude, how it was enforced and maybe some relevant parallels to fascism.

Yours is an oft-used tactic. Moslems are often embarrassed to learn of islamist history regarding holy war and dhimmitude. They are often reluctant to admit or to even learn about the rulings on jizyah, slavery and prisoners of war. I'm sure they wish these verses and hadith were not part of islamist history. Unfortunately, these parts of islamist orthodoxy are not going away.

I'm curious to see if Sunni man can give us his understanding of dhimmitude, how it was enforced and maybe some relevant parallels to fascism.
:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

I thought the above might be your response. It's s shame that you can't be honest with yourself regarding islamist history but then, I suspect you're rarely accused of being honest.

I thought the above might be your response. It's s shame that you can't be honest with yourself regarding islamist history but then, I suspect you're rarely accused of being honest.
:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Gee whiz, I'm afraid that smiley faces won't save you from an honest appraisal of Islam's historical record of war, rapine and conquest. The ideology created by muhammud (swish), was, I'm afraid, just a poorly executed knock-off of earlier religious faiths.

After doing a little google search investigation.

I found out that a gay guy named "Ruggedtouch" has transgendered himself into a pseudo lesbian with the username "Hollie" at USMB.

"It" (Ruggedtouch) has been banned from several forums as a Right wing troll and psychopath who stalked other forum members. :eek: :cuckoo:

Ruggedtouch,
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men? I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.

Either you don't know, which is pathetic; or you know and refuse to say, which is disgusting.

I'm bettin' on the latter.

Ruggedtouch,
Have you ever been jailed, under indictment or been issued a restraining order for stalking other men? I feel a need to ask as your fascination with me and desperate need for attention suggests that you may have had problems in the past with this type of behavior.
If (Hollie) He/she/it continues to stalk you from thread to thread just report it.

That's what I am going to do because there are rules against that type of behavior.

Then hopefully He/she/it will be banned. :cool:

After doing a little google search investigation.

I found out that a gay guy named "Ruggedtouch" has transgendered himself into a pseudo lesbian with the username "Hollie" at USMB.

"It" (Ruggedtouch) has been banned from several forums as a Right wing troll and psychopath who stalked other forum members. :eek: :cuckoo:

It's a shame you won't research your faith as assiduously.

Forum List

Back