Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

We have had this discussion before and been told it just isn't true. That there is no effort by Islam to convert other Countries, that there is no danger that Islam would create a climate where Western Democracies were converted to Sharia law and no longer democratic at all.

I have told you all that Islam preaches that it must take over the planet. That is it's goal. Islam believes that all the world must be Islamic. And they do not believe in separation of Church and State. Islam teaches that Allah must run every thing including the Government.

There are two schools of thought on how to achieve this goal. One is that they must just bide their time and allow their birth rate and monolithic approach to convert those Countries currently not Islamic. The second is that by violence they can achieve more quickly the goal.

Sunni man has admitted to us at last that HIS goal and that of his religion is the overthrow of the democratic Government of the US and replace it with Islamic rule and Sharia law.

Sunni man has admitted to us at last that HIS goal and that of his religion is the overthrow of the democratic Government of the US and replace it with Islamic rule and Sharia law.
I never said a word about overthrowing the government or anything like that.

So quit lying.

Just like Evanglical Christians; I want the laws changed to reflect my religious beliefs; just the same as they do.

And for this to be achieved through legal process; such as voting, the courts, and the law. :cool:

So quit lying.

Just like Evanglical Christians; I want the laws changed to reflect my religious beliefs; just the same as they do.

And for this to be achieved through legal process; such as voting, the courts, and the law. :cool:

If you want to be governed by a 7th century theocratic code that was the invention of an Arab Warlord, why not move to where those conditions already exist?

Naw, I was born here and have no desire to live in any foreign country.

So I will just work day and night in order to try and help my country embrace Islam and Sharia Law.

It's the most patriotic thing I can do during these tuff social and hard economic times. :cool:

So quit lying.

How should the law be changed to reflect your beliefs?

And if it is achieved by the sword, just as cool.

Right?

Naw, I was born here and have no desire to live in any foreign country.

So I will just work day and night in order to try and help my country embrace Islam and Sharia Law.

It's the most patriotic thing I can do during these tuff social and hard economic times. :cool:

Go fuck yourself.

Has it ever occurred to you that a lot of people don't want to live under Islam or Sharia?

naw, i was born here and have no desire to live in any foreign country.

So i will just work day and night in order to try and help my country embrace islam and sharia law.

It's the most patriotic thing i can do during these tuff social and hard economic times. :cool:

asshole!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

We have had this discussion before and been told it just isn't true. That there is no effort by Islam to convert other Countries, that there is no danger that Islam would create a climate where Western Democracies were converted to Sharia law and no longer democratic at all.

I have told you all that Islam preaches that it must take over the planet. That is it's goal. Islam believes that all the world must be Islamic. And they do not believe in separation of Church and State. Islam teaches that Allah must run every thing including the Government.

There are two schools of thought on how to achieve this goal. One is that they must just bide their time and allow their birth rate and monolithic approach to convert those Countries currently not Islamic. The second is that by violence they can achieve more quickly the goal.

Sunni man dumped catholicism to be a muslim 12 years ago. You are fearful of someone with THAT kinda thinking horsepower? The only thing dumber he coulda done is become a Morman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0]Rocky 3 - Mr. T - I pity the fool - YouTube[/ame]

Go fuck yourself.

Has it ever occurred to you that a lot of people don't want to live under Islam or Sharia?
Then when ever it comes to a vote; they should vote against it.

Quite simple when you think about it. :cool:

I couldn't give a rat's ass if the majority votes for it. Some things shouldn't be up for a vote. Only a fool would vote to overturn the Bill of Rights, but that's exactly what you're advocating.

If Sharia is approved by the majority, then there won't be anymore voting on anything, will there?

Just as Christians talk about spreading the Gospel all over the world.

We want to spread Islam all over the world.

So what's the problem??

In this county you have the right to spread any idea you wish. So long as you understand and agree that I have the same right to reject your idea there is no problem. Spread away. I am as capable of ignoring your beliefs as I am of ignoring Christian beliefs.

Sunni man dumped catholicism to be a muslim 12 years ago. You are fearful of someone with THAT kinda thinking horsepower? The only thing dumber he coulda done is become a Morman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0]Rocky 3 - Mr. T - I pity the fool - YouTube[/ame]

Nah, those Mormons have never flown airliners into New York buildings to kill people. Muslims have! Of course athiest pissants aren't smart enough to figure that out.

I can actually comprehend what Sunni Mn is trying to say... but(and I can't believe I am agreeing with this asshole) Bripat is actually right. It will never be brought up for a vote. The separation of Church and State prohibits the establishment of a National Religion. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Mormonism, whatever....all can be practiced....none can rule.
But as far as Islam "spreading the word" and trying to convert people....it really is the same as Christians trying to spread the Gospel.

Oh, so one asshole represents or speaks for an entire religion or group of people? Does Don Black speak for all white people? Does Farrakhan speak for all black people?

Last edited:
Best of luck getting that vote...

The dupes should recognize that Islam is not responsible for third world idiocy or terrorism. They're coming along, especially inspired to democracy with Obama. Lots of the modern Muslims drink, thankfully....

So quit lying.

If you want to be governed by a 7th century theocratic code that was the invention of an Arab Warlord, why not move to where those conditions already exist?

Are you an American? Do you believe in a person's first Amendment rights? Do you believe that people should be able to practice their religion? Why should he move to another country when he's free to practice his religion in THIS COUNTRY?

Forum List

Back