Sunday News Cycle Hitting Obama Hard

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
too late to sound the alarm.. it's a done deal.. now just sit back and wait for the implosion.:lol:

too late to sound the alarm.. it's a done deal.. now just sit back and wait for the implosion.:lol:

Sadly ... that's the exact reason our country is falling apart. Both sides just bickering and not enough of us willing to stand up to the government and remind them of who is REALLY in charge ... a great man once said: For our government to work there should be a revolution every 50 years. We are long overdue.

Sadly ... that's the exact reason our country is falling apart. Both sides just bickering and not enough of us willing to stand up to the government and remind them of who is REALLY in charge ... a great man once said: For our government to work there should be a revolution every 50 years. We are long overdue.

our country is falling apart cause the liberals are running amuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's not the liberals who want myth taught as science and for all advanced learning to stop. While many of their ideals are wasteful, conservatives have just as much to blame.

It is too late, but on the bright side of this....there is an election in 2010, and Obama may be a one term president. I just hope that the true conservatives start voicing their opinions, and let the masses know of alternative solutions to the problem. But, for the most part, they have been quiet so far.

It is too late, but on the bright side of this....there is an election in 2010, and Obama may be a one term president. I just hope that the true conservatives start voicing their opinions, and let the masses know of alternative solutions to the problem. But, for the most part, they have been quiet so far.

The smarter liberals have been too quiet as well. We all became too complacent, the government made us all feel warm and safe for so long that we forgot just how bad it can get if unchecked.

whilst the democratics are wasting all our money we can investigate the hell outta them for four years.. let's start with that liar Burris! :eusa_whistle:

It's not the liberals who want myth taught as science and for all advanced learning to stop. While many of their ideals are wasteful, conservatives have just as much to blame.

:lol: you did see dem dems voters trying to answer simple questions did you knot? :lol:

:lol: you did see dem dems voters trying to answer simple questions did you knot? :lol:

*eye roll*

Obama is an "American Idol" style president, he will do anything for fame, and we all know people who latch onto that type of fame are NOT intelligent. You also realize that a LOT of conservatives and republican voters had voted for him as well. The undecided and "other party" voters just didn't choose either one so those votes were lost. But it didn't matter, either way we would have been fucked.

*eye roll*

Obama is an "American Idol" style president, he will do anything for fame, and we all know people who latch onto that type of fame are NOT intelligent. You also realize that a LOT of conservatives and republican voters had voted for him as well. The undecided and "other party" voters just didn't choose either one so those votes were lost. But it didn't matter, either way we would have been fucked.
Yeah Obama an American Idol, but I rather have this American Idol as President then Obama

'Normund Gentle' Mitchell for President.

313q8n4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm up for that... say when.

I'm up for that... say when.

Wishful thinking really, there is no way I could organize such an event, I have never even fired a gun (archery and melee yes, firearms I have no knowledge of). Though if one started I would pick sides and do what I could to help, even learn to use a rifle if needed. But again, many of us who see this as needed are just not capable of setting it in motion, we just need a leader.

I agree with you on ID and teaching science in science classes. For that matter we should be teaching history, geography, civics, and economics. No matter the truths of the above, perhaps with the exception of economics, the failure is not education at this point, but our government class.

Does anyone find it concerning that as Americans, most of us are reactionary rather than proactive? I think thsi stimulus bill is a mess, but I must say, despite Republicans voting against it, I think had the Republicans been in charge, we'd be looking at something very similar.

I don't recall many people out there six weeks ago, saying that a stimulus package wasn't necessary; that it would do more harm than good. But now that everyone looks at it up close, now the sky is falling, which it might be. I'm just bothered that people in general are not very proactive about things until it is too late. Our politicians are pro-active though; so much so that they have tunnel vision most of the time; anther real problem.

Proactive or lack there of simply because it is made to be hard to defy the system. If it were easy more people would not have the attitude of what can I do ... and blow it off.
Its kind of like the email not to buy gas on the third Tuesday ... even though it would actually be felt.

Does anyone find it concerning that as Americans, most of us are reactionary rather than proactive? I think thsi stimulus bill is a mess, but I must say, despite Republicans voting against it, I think had the Republicans been in charge, we'd be looking at something very similar.

I don't recall many people out there six weeks ago, saying that a stimulus package wasn't necessary; that it would do more harm than good. But now that everyone looks at it up close, now the sky is falling, which it might be. I'm just bothered that people in general are not very proactive about things until it is too late. Our politicians are pro-active though; so much so that they have tunnel vision most of the time; anther real problem.

I disagree. When Tarp I was proposed, the economy was going in the shi*ter faster than could be comprehended, but many had reservations, then a sort of resignation, then again a pull back. It happened fast and the consequences of fast were seen. Many of us said it shouldn't have happened, while admitting to not acting when possible. Me? I was busy taking my last 4k out of retirement fund-needed it for bills and wanted the bloodletting to stop.

This now, with hindsight of Sept & Oct is really wrong, as was Bush grabbing that last $350billion for Obama.

Forum List

Back