Sunday News Cycle Hitting Obama Hard

Does anyone find it concerning that as Americans, most of us are reactionary rather than proactive? I think thsi stimulus bill is a mess, but I must say, despite Republicans voting against it, I think had the Republicans been in charge, we'd be looking at something very similar.

I don't recall many people out there six weeks ago, saying that a stimulus package wasn't necessary; that it would do more harm than good. But now that everyone looks at it up close, now the sky is falling, which it might be. I'm just bothered that people in general are not very proactive about things until it is too late. Our politicians are pro-active though; so much so that they have tunnel vision most of the time; anther real problem.

The problem with the stimulus bill is less what it is than what it isn't. $800,000,000,000 in new loans to consumers and businesses would have done a lot more to help employers to keep workers on the job and hire new workers to meet the demand the consumer loans would have created than this bill will.

This bill is a misguided, unmitigated, unparalleled, spending orgy. The dems have really proven themselves to be the party of big government and big spending. They have SOLIDIFIED that reputation forever.

Last edited:
Sadly ... that's the exact reason our country is falling apart. Both sides just bickering and not enough of us willing to stand up to the government and remind them of who is REALLY in charge ... a great man once said: For our government to work there should be a revolution every 50 years. We are long overdue.

I'm up for that... say when.

Wishful thinking really, there is no way I could organize such an event, I have never even fired a gun (archery and melee yes, firearms I have no knowledge of). Though if one started I would pick sides and do what I could to help, even learn to use a rifle if needed. But again, many of us who see this as needed are just not capable of setting it in motion, we just need a leader.

Wait until the grumblings get louder. They'll start as soon as it becomes perfectly clear that this massive liberal spending orgy bill that they rammed down the throats of Americans against their will is a huge bust, and we're worse off than had they done nothing. There'll be grass roots coalitions spring up, and all that we'll need is someone to tie them all together. Then you'll see a revolution.

I'm up for that... say when.

Wishful thinking really, there is no way I could organize such an event, I have never even fired a gun (archery and melee yes, firearms I have no knowledge of). Though if one started I would pick sides and do what I could to help, even learn to use a rifle if needed. But again, many of us who see this as needed are just not capable of setting it in motion, we just need a leader.

Wait until the grumblings get louder. They'll start as soon as it becomes perfectly clear that this massive liberal spending orgy bill that they rammed down the throats of Americans against their will is a huge bust, and we're worse off than had they done nothing. There'll be grass roots coalitions spring up, and all that we'll need is someone to tie them all together. Then you'll see a revolution.

The problem is that it's not just liberals, but if you are too blind to see that then you will likely side with the government because most of those who fight against it will be liberals. Hate to inform you, Obama is NOT a liberal, he's just another nutcase ... like the last one we had. Which affiliation was the last one again?

The problem is that it's not just liberals, but if you are too blind to see that then you will likely side with the government because most of those who fight against it will be liberals. Hate to inform you, Obama is NOT a liberal, he's just another nutcase ... like the last one we had. Which affiliation was the last one again?

I am so fed up with our government officials and ready to bear arms and revolt. I'd love to storm the House and Senate and take specific aim at a selective group. Then the rest of them should be punished according to their voting record. I hold these bums responsible for destroying my life savings and stealing my wages for their pet projects. Will I ever see my social security money money when I retire? Then again, will I ever be able to retire?

If someone starts it, they will come.

How to Start a Revolution - wikiHow

Funny how you wait for a revolution after your numbnuts screwed up the entire economy and country.:eek:

our country is falling apart cause the liberals are running amuck.

No, the country is in trouble because of 8 years of stupidity from the Republicans. Your side fucked it all up and now want to blame someone else.

Obama has been in charge for a month and it's his fault for all the shit bush gave us.

What a bunch of sore losers and inept winers.:eusa_liar:

Nice selection of papers for your articles to negate all the other legitmate news sources.:lol:

[
Yeah Obama an American Idol, but I rather have this American Idol as President then Obama

'Normund Gentle' Mitchell for President.

313q8n4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, along those lines:
I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.
William F. Buckley, Jr.

No, the country is in trouble because of 8 years of stupidity from the Republicans. Your side fucked it all up and now want to blame someone else.

Bush overspent and look where we are. Obama is overspending . . . and where will that get us? BTW . . . pot, kettle, black.

Obama has been in charge for a month and it's his fault for all the shit bush gave us.

Obama campaigned for and won this mess. Is what Bush did Obama's fault? No, but what Obama does will rest squarely on Obama's shoulders. He knew what he was getting into when he ran for office. If he doesn't fix things his house of cards will come a tumbling down.

What a bunch of sore losers and inept winers.:eusa_liar:

So we're all just a bunch of drunks? lol Here's a link for you.

whiner definition | Dictionary.com

Forum List

Back