Sun Sermon-The Return-Celtic Lore Matching the Biblical

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Last week I promised to post how the many cultures have the same vision of the
Evening Star as the Groom.
This week I promised to post the Celtic lores matching the Biblical expectations on Moshiach.
Celtic Lore matching Biblcal Lore.

The anointed Stone of the Covenant, which became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny),
and is said to be inscribed has an interesting story upon it that matches the Biblical ones.

The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot
prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would return to his inheritance.
We all know the Lore about the sword being pulled from the stone, coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is
connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters)
The rightful Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. Similar to Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia,
"Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights."
Put all these things together and you have the same revelation even in Celtic Folk Lore which ties together with the same Biblical account and message.
If you disargee or feel that's a bit of a stretch then you might want to reference "LOST ISRAELITE IDENTITY" (The Hebraic Ancestry of Celtic Races)
by Yair Davidy. (author of "The Tribes" and of "Ephraim" )
To be brief, he states:Many peoples of West European descent are of Celtic origin -at least in
part. "LOST ISRAELITE IDENTITY" reveals that amongst the Celts (and other
West Europeans) were Israelite Tribes who had been exiled, and in the course
of time had migrated westward. They had changed much of their religion and
culture yet still often retained traditions of their Israelite Identity as
well as Israelite Tribal and Clan names and some linguistic features.
Therefore other lores and mysterys can be solved in recognizing it's Biblcal roots.
The the infamous riddle of the
Knights Templar's "Et in Arcadia Ego".
The secret is said to be in the "THE HORSE OF GOD"
THIS HORSE OF GOD is shown to be of the greatest importance. It is our guide and companion through the labyrinth. He leads us to the SOLUTION of the riddle.
And we find it too, cleverly hidden by Poussin in his painting. Lurking in the shadow of his Master, immortalised for ever in a famous picture.
Some have even showed this "horse" of God prophetically in a chess board without realizing the significance of that coincidence.
Horse of God="kNIGHT"
Archangel "MICHAEL" IS THE patron saint of kNights but is also called the Horse of God in Targum of JOB in the dead sea scrolls it's under
IIQ10 & 4 Q157 XXXIII(20) talks about The messenger/Angel of the Lord/the sharp sword (Michael) as The Horse of God.
Thus the Celtic top protector, messenger of truth, and messiah figure is one in the same with the Hebrew Biblical protector, messenger of truth, and Moshiach=the Shiloh

???? I think that both the evening star and the morning star are VENUS----it shows up at dusk and sun-up --- I may be wrong

I answered this already and you replied (thus received it),
why ask again???

why ask again???

ask what------VENUS is close to the our planet----DISTANCE WISE----it stands to reason that it LOOKS bright and is visible when the sky is not full of the light of the sun----early morning, early evening It is Beautiful looking-----just glittering in the dim light------it is the star that upon whi
why ask again???

why? VENUS is There in the early evening and THERE
in the early dawn. It is beautiful and bright-----it lies
to earth-----being second from the sun to earth's third.
No surprise that it is the subject of myth all over the planet

lucifer-1.jpg

Forum List

Back