Summer plans, Vacations etc...

Just got back from perdido key. Wife and I are thinking about going to Gatlinburg for the weekend in November as well.

24c48eb357fb989a1e22bc86f959ad44.jpg

I wished!!
My plans are to move back to the beach before fall. And yes, I will take pics once there!

Where broadly is that? I was in Santa Cruz in December and loved it.
Morro Bay/Cayucos/Cambria vicinities :)

I so miss my beach. And the beach rocks at Cambria.

I haven't been there. Mostly Northern California and only beach area Santa Cruz. I didn't like San Francisco all that much except the Art Museum.

I plan some little weekends camping, and a trip to AZ, Vegas, CA.and at end of summer going back east to see my Aunt.

I am house/pet sitting right now for the next few days.

I wished!!
My plans are to move back to the beach before fall. And yes, I will take pics once there!

I haven't been there. Mostly Northern California and only beach area Santa Cruz. I didn't like San Francisco all that much except the Art Museum.

I plan some little weekends camping, and a trip to AZ, Vegas, CA.and at end of summer going back east to see my Aunt.

I have never been in Northern Calif until now. Not too thrilled with it. Its very pretty, but...nah. I want the central coast back. I aim to get there too. Just not sure when. But I will!

I wished!!

I have never been in Northern Calif until now. Not too thrilled with it. Its very pretty, but...nah. I want the central coast back. I aim to get there too. Just not sure when. But I will!

I like some of it, the people seem real friendly. But I would probably miss the beach if I was you too. Change is hard isn't it. I am still adjusting to my own changes as well.

Just got back from perdido key. Wife and I are thinking about going to Gatlinburg for the weekend in November as well.

Did you go scuba diving?
Lol no

Just enjoying the beach and family eh?
And food. We went to a fish market and went crazy lol
Was supposed to do a dolphin cruise but they cancelled..

Oh yeah I bet the seafood is good. When I was in Maryland my cousin took us to a fancy place to eat seafood and it was the first time I had scallops YUM.

Forum List

Back