Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I left this shitsack thread a few hours ago, I was feelin pretty down. So I went and ordered a pastrami and Swiss sandwich. I cheered up a bit until I got home and realized they had given me a ham and cheddar on rye with fucking mayo. And then I lost it. Feeling there was no hope I devised a noose out of my vacuum cleaners cord. I was just about to trip the pail when something stopped me. I now wonder if I did the right thing. What do you think?

This thread has you down, Pho King? I think maybe it would help your case a little if you found a thread that makes you a lot happier. Some of us are more suggestible than others.

When I left this shitsack thread a few hours ago, I was feelin pretty down. So I went and ordered a pastrami and Swiss sandwich. I cheered up a bit until I got home and realized they had given me a ham and cheddar on rye with fucking mayo. And then I lost it. Feeling there was no hope I devised a noose out of my vacuum cleaners cord. I was just about to trip the pail when something stopped me. I now wonder if I did the right thing. What do you think?
Well you never know what tomorrow will hold. Things could go better for you more than you expect then. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

I think you need to venture over to the food section, find some recipes you might like *smiles*

How did you get past it?

This wasn't directed at me but I will answer it with my own experiences.

I had to think about all the things I wanted to do before I died. I wanted kids, and I wanted to travel overseas, and I didn't want to die until I had done those things. I kept looking to the short term. You never think about next week, or next month, only about the next day. If you get through one day, you tell yourself you can get through the second day, and the third after that. You always tell yourself there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and even though you can't yet see it, it is there, and it will appear to you when you have turned the corner and started to win against those dark thoughts.

I kept going day by day, until that darkness started to become bright, and only then did I know that I finally beating those demons inside me.

I still get a little depressed on occasion, but I am older now to know how to deal with it.

I think you need to venture over to the food section, find some recipes you might like *smiles*

Excellent suggestion. Hopefully I won't have to insult the recipes over there, but if one fucking recipe calls for margarine or mayo I am comin back here to finish my appointment with the vaccuum's cord.

Excellent suggestion. Hopefully I won't have to insult the recipes over there, but if one fucking recipe calls for margarine or mayo I am comin back here to finish my appointment with the vaccuum's cord.

Damnnnnn....you don't like mayonnaise either??
Fuck dude....that IS THE BEST condiment ever!!!

He never claimed to be sane. ;)

Just not suicidal. Can't speak for any of his acquaintances, though. :eusa_whistle:

People are blaming Nancy Grace for the suicide of a woman.

Woman who killed her baby and was dubbed

Now. I once had a friend whose husband blamed her in his suicide note. She is adamant that no matter what he did, she is in no wise responsible for his death. She didn't contribute, she didn't cause, she doesn't own it.

Kids have committed suicide over bullying.

My question today is: Do you believe a person or persons can drive another to lose their will to live, and then act on it.

It's a possibility that somebody feels under pressure and that this drives the person to do something terrible like killing him/herself. But it's still the person's own choice and therefore their own responsibility. It's too easy to blame others for our own actions.

Now. I once had a friend whose husband blamed her in his suicide note. She is adamant that no matter what he did, she is in no wise responsible for his death. She didn't contribute, she didn't cause, she doesn't own it.

My question today is: Do you believe a person or persons can drive another to lose their will to live, and then act on it.

It's a possibility that somebody feels under pressure and that this drives the person to do something terrible like killing him/herself. But it's still the person's own choice and therefore their own responsibility. It's too easy to blame others for our own actions.

True. In this case, her family believed NG was responsible, and I think that's a survivor mindset.

But when somebody's own child or spouse makes it clear that you're the reason they'll be departing early - that's where the harder questions come in.

True. In this case, her family believed NG was responsible, and I think that's a survivor mindset.

But when somebody's own child or spouse makes it clear that you're the reason they'll be departing early - that's where the harder questions come in.

I have fortunately never been in that situation, but still: it's the suicide's choice.

Mayonnaise is disgusting. Looks like something I might have left in a dates eye back in my college years. When it dries up around the lid it looks like pus. Freaks and perverts go for that shit. BDBoop probably uses it like cold cream, dontcha my silver haired siren?

I'm feeling better. Thanks for your support.

I have fortunately never been in that situation, but still: it's the suicide's choice.

Well no crap. Otherwise it's not 'really' suicide, is it?

It is.

Personally, I think that's a pretty shiteous thing to do (blame someone in a suicide note.)

It is.

Personally, I think that's a pretty shiteous thing to do (blame someone in a suicide note.)

Ultimately we have the last say in all our actions. You may blame someone for how you feel at the time, but they can never own your actions.

Forum List

Back