Suggestion For The Forum Usage

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
i noticed there is a gender option, i checked male, but can you make it visible when someone posts on his profile, and also as suggestion you could add a race or ethnicity field so we can know a bit about who we deal with and maybe a nationality or country option in the form of a flag or whatever. thank you.

I want a sexual preference field...one for inside leg measurement...one for the number of trees in your back garden, and a few others so the forum posts can't be read because of all the fucking shit.

Why would you want a race or ethnicity field?

Location I can understand; gender can lead to presumptions so it should be optional.
But why race/ethnicity? What would it tell you about posters?
Agreed. `Sides the less we know, the better, for it discourages stereotyping.

Last edited:

Location I can understand; gender can lead to presumptions so it should be optional.
Agreed. `Sides the less we know, the better for is discourages stereotyping.

Exactly. For instance your avatar suggests you're an Upside-Down-American.
giggle.gif

Now having said that, the field as described would be optional such as location and birthday are now; you could specify or not. It might tell us more that a poster decides TO specify a race, than what that race is. The actual entry would seem to invite division and classism. That's why I'm wondering what the possible advantage of such a field would be.

giggle.gif

PLEASE...do not in the liberal camp, place me. :argue:

:smiliehug:

giggle.gif

OK -- now you're just trying to entice me.

If that's how yer gonna be.... lemme get comfy...
emot-munch.gif

;)

giggle.gif

OK -- now you're just trying to entice me.

If that's how yer gonna be.... lemme get comfy...
emot-munch.gif

;)

:thup: Bring some of that good stuff on over, my good bud. :D

And now, I owe, I owe, it's all to work I go...xoxoxooxxo

i noticed there is a gender option, i checked male, but can you make it visible when someone posts on his profile, and also as suggestion you could add a race or ethnicity field so we can know a bit about who we deal with and maybe a nationality or country option in the form of a flag or whatever. thank you.
Fairness dictates that gender identity be expanded to include:

Transgender
Bisexual
Male with breastesses
female with battery device
Male prone to self gratification

What makes you think anonymous posters will be honest in saying what they are? There's little penalty for lying here.

Transgender
Bisexual
Male with breastesses
Bisexual is not a gender. The three you list below it are merely subsets within known genders.

I rather enjoy wondering and sometimes guessing the genders of various posters. Some I can tell by their screen name, some by their avatar, some by their posted comments. Having all poster's genders exposed would spoil my guessing game.

What makes you think anonymous posters will be honest in saying what they are? There's little penalty for lying here.

Transgender
Bisexual
Male with breastesses
Bisexual is not a gender. The three you list below it are merely subsets within known genders.

I rather enjoy wondering and sometimes guessing the genders of various posters. Some I can tell by their screen name, some by their avatar, some by their posted comments. Having all poster's genders exposed would spoil my guessing game.

You must be having a blast with Kaz then.

Transgender
Bisexual
Male with breastesses

According to the libs...gender is so 20th Century...I'm confused.

I think you had a good idea. If I saw a poster from somewhere in Europe and I was wondering about vacationing there, I might ask this poster about places to go or where to stay.

Likewise, I might ask people of my race, religion or ethnicity about organizations they belong to that I might enjoy. Or just ask questions about them since they are unique to me. A chance to create friendships.

Forum List

Back