Sugar Bowl predictions.

With any luck someone will hit the OSU quarterback hard enough that it will shut his fat mouth, forever. Cheating, white trash, overrated school just like the rest of the Big 10. Compete and utter human garbage.
Speaking as a proud alumnus of The Ohio State University (class of 1979), I say shut the fuck up and take your Arkansas, SEC hillbilly, inbred ass over to a scoreboard.

With any luck someone will hit the OSU quarterback hard enough that it will shut his fat mouth, forever. Cheating, white trash, overrated school just like the rest of the Big 10. Compete and utter human garbage.
Speaking as a proud alumnus of The Ohio State University (class of 1979), I say shut the fuck up and take your Arkansas, SEC hillbilly, inbred ass over to a scoreboard.

And you have every right to say that IMO. Was a great game..and OS played well enough to do exactly what they did...win. Congrats :)

And you have every right to say that IMO. Was a great game..and OS played well enough to do exactly what they did...win. Congrats :)

Ohio State did NOT play well enough to win. We beat ourselves. 3 dropped touchdowns, a missed fumble recovery that gave OSU a touchdown, not returning the blocked punt for a touchdown, and then the interception. Arkansas was the better team, especially in the second half. I'm not sure what happened to Joe Adams, but he's the biggest disappointment of the night.

I'll give Ohio State credit: their defense stuffed the offensive line and gave our passing game hell.

When all is said and done, it was Arkansas's mistakes that gave Ohio State the win.

Arkansas gave you the game you stupid old fart. Hell, you should be thanking us. But it is humiliating losing to blue collar white trash. Oh well, the SEC still dominates your asses despite this horrible embarassment. Your team of rule violaters will be lucky to be in contention for anything next year especially with that ghetto trash qb of yours on the bench for 5 game. He's a real role model, LOL. Now back to you trailer and enjoy your victory for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Ohio State did NOT play well enough to win. We beat ourselves. 3 dropped touchdowns, a missed fumble recovery that gave OSU a touchdown, not returning the blocked punt for a touchdown, and then the interception. Arkansas was the better team, especially in the second half. I'm not sure what happened to Joe Adams, but he's the biggest disappointment of the night.

I'll give Ohio State credit: their defense stuffed the offensive line and gave our passing game hell.

When all is said and done, it was Arkansas's mistakes that gave Ohio State the win.

It was as if the receivers had vaseline on their hands. Mallet did a good job overall as usual. If anything this loss will serve to keep him here another year. I don't think he's 1st round material anymore.

It was as if the receivers had vaseline on their hands. Mallet did a good job overall as usual. If anything this loss will serve to keep him here another year. I don't think he's 1st round material anymore.

I care not if he stays or goes. I would take a quarterback who can move around in the pocket and still make throws, albeit not 70 yard passes, but still can get the ball to the receivers. If Mallett goes, we have Wilson. If Mallett stays, we have Mallett. I don't think who our quarterback is will make one bit of difference next year. We will still compete at the national level.

Now that is a good attitude. I wish I shared your confidence. Nevertheless, this is going to be remembered as one of this biggest chokes in Arkansas history. I'm not sure Stoerner's fumble can surpass this incredible stroke of bad luck. Now, I did not see it on tv so I'm not at liberty to truly comment too much on that interception, but talk about shooting yourself in the foot! We had the game WON or should have, 9 out of 10 times. Woulda, shoulda, coulda, oh well.

Jon, while I do agree with most all you are saying, and Arkansas had an unusual amount of dropped passes..etc, Ohio State must have played well enough to win, b/c they DID win.
Yes, a lot was due to Arkansas' mistakes, but OS was the team that capitalized on the mistakes. And at the very end of the game when Ark again had a chance to win, it was OS that intercepted. Ark had chances to win, and could not do it.
That's football.
For my own reason's I am NOT an OS fan in the least, but have to give credit where it is due.

Jon, while I do agree with most all you are saying, and Arkansas had an unusual amount of dropped passes..etc, Ohio State must have played well enough to win, b/c they DID win.
Yes, a lot was due to Arkansas' mistakes, but OS was the team that capitalized on the mistakes. And at the very end of the game when Ark again had a chance to win, it was OS that intercepted. Ark had chances to win, and could not do it.
That's football.
For my own reason's I am NOT an OS fan in the least, but have to give credit where it is due.

Ohio State capitalized on only one of those mistakes: the missed fumble. Arguably, maybe also the interception. The 3 dropped touchdowns had absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State, as they were no where near the receivers who dropped the ball. They didn't capitalize on anything, they just benefited from them. Ohio State got outplayed for a majority of the game, and their second half performance was far more embarrassing than our first half performance. In the end, they get the win, but they still looked lackluster in the process. And sadly, that was some of the best football they had played all season.

Well, we definitely weren't hitting on all cylinders sad to say.

Next year. All the pieces will be in place. And you know there were consistency problems from time to time through the season - particularly with the D. Embarrassing air tackles one play, an amazing stuff the next. These guys are mostly young, they'll come back seasoned and ready to redeem themselves.

And I agree with Jon, it would be nice to retain Mallett but Wilson from all reports will be able to step up if he goes. And he probably still will go. I would in his shoes.

If it helps, just think where we would have been if Nutt were still coaching. One of the dozens of unknown bowls, if we were lucky. :eek:

Next year. All the pieces will be in place. And you know there were consistency problems from time to time through the season - particularly with the D. Embarrassing air tackles one play, an amazing stuff the next. These guys are mostly young, they'll come back seasoned and ready to redeem themselves.

And I agree with Jon, it would be nice to retain Mallett but Wilson from all reports will be able to step up if he goes. And he probably still will go. I would in his shoes.

If it helps, just think where we would have been if Nutt were still coaching. One of the dozens of unknown bowls, if we were lucky. :eek:

Winner of Bama/Ark in 2011 will win the SEC, and likely play for all the marbles.

Ark played poorly last night, but still could have won. All the credit goes to OSU for countering everything Ark threw at them.

And no, it wasn't the biggest blunder in Ark history. Clint Stoerner will FOREVER hold that title.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Winner of Bama/Ark in 2011 will win the SEC, and likely play for all the marbles.

Ark played poorly last night, but still could have won. All the credit goes to OSU for countering everything Ark threw at them.

And no, it wasn't the biggest blunder in Ark history. Clint Stoerner will FOREVER hold that title.

OSU wasn't up to par either, but they played well enough to win. It was a disappointing game all around. AR could and probably should have won if they'd shown up to play though, they just threw it away. Can't get around that no matter how you look at it. *sigh*

You're probably right about Bama/Hogs next year. Both teams are well positioned for next season.

Can't wait! Let the games begin. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I predict ants...Lots and lots of ants...

bailey-doesnt-bark-ants-on-my-sugar-pot-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

Arkansas gave you the game you stupid old fart. Hell, you should be thanking us. But it is humiliating losing to blue collar white trash. Oh well, the SEC still dominates your asses despite this horrible embarassment. Your team of rule violaters will be lucky to be in contention for anything next year especially with that ghetto trash qb of yours on the bench for 5 game. He's a real role model, LOL. Now back to you trailer and enjoy your victory for what it's worth.
What a pitiful display you are. If I ever went insane and became a fan of the SEC, your comments on this thread would drive me right back to my beloved Alma mater as sober as a judge.

Next game, try breaking the crystal meth into smaller rocks. That way you won't blow a gasket and post embarrassing things like you did here.

What a pitiful display you are. If I ever went insane and became a fan of the SEC, your comments on this thread would drive me right back to my beloved Alma mater as sober as a judge.

Next game, try breaking the crystal meth into smaller rocks. That way you won't blow a gasket and post embarrassing things like you did here.

Puh-leease do not take his comments as the standard from the SEC. When Bama beat Arkansas he posted to me like I was some flipping dog. He is a poor loser.

Puh-leease do not take his comments as the standard from the SEC. When Bama beat Arkansas he posted to me like I was some flipping dog. He is a poor loser.
How can he be a poor loser when he's had so much experience at it?

How can he be a poor loser when he's had so much experience at it?

Not sure what you mean :confused:
Experience doesn't make it any better when it comes to not being able to handle a loss...to hate that you lost, but accept it.

Forum List

Back