Super Bowl Predictions...

Philadelphia 15
Seattle 1

And you can take that straight to the bank. :cool:

In all seriousness, I *was* thinking NE over Philly.

But with the last couple of eggs that the Eagles have shat out, I might be hopping over to the Atlanta bandwagon as the NFC champs. :eusa_think:

Da Bears 28 Pats 24!
2489261089_82a16d3690.jpg

In all seriousness, I *was* thinking NE over Philly.

But with the last couple of eggs that the Eagles have shat out, I might be hopping over to the Atlanta bandwagon as the NFC champs. :eusa_think:

Wow dude, some defenses around the league finally had some film to watch on Vick and figured out how to contain the explosiveness of the Philly offense.

Yesterday doesn't even count because it was the practice squad, and as far as defenses figuring out Vick, you still gotta be able to make adjustments to our adjustments.

Get off your bandwagon and use your damn head :D

I don't think Atlanta will make it. Anybody think the pats would be afraid of the colts?

New England 13
Pittsburgh 17

You don't know much about football, do you?

Give him a break, he's from Indiana.

Here, most everyone lives and breathes basketball.

But, maybe he meant to say the AFC Championship Game? ;)

Anyhoo..............

COLTS 35

Falcons 24

Yeah, well I live in Indiana and I like the Colts, but I just can't see them getting past NE. They have to go play in the cold and snow ... just don't see it happening. I would love for the Colts to smack them but ... reality!

New England will beat anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are "that" good.

NE - 38 points
Losers - less than 38 points

They are in a league of their own. Brady may be the greatest QB in history. He's a winner and he'll win another Super Bowl this year.

Can you say DYNASTY?????? ":lol:

New England will beat anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are "that" good.

NE - 38 points
Losers - less than 38 points

They are in a league of their own. Brady may be the greatest QB in history. He's a winner and he'll win another Super Bowl this year.

Can you say DYNASTY?????? ":lol:

you're from LA for Christ sakes...;rolleyes:.....:lol:

New England 13
Pittsburgh 17

:lol: wut.

Patriots - 42
Green Bay - 18

Good call. The Pack have been impressive lately, especially considering all their injuries. They could be the dark horse.

Next year, with a healthy first string... :eek: Look out.

Bad call, we coulda/shoulda beat the Faketriots. We pretty much handed them that damn game. You however, are right. Be afraid heathens....be very afraid.......

Packers 20
Patriots 17

green-bay-packers-logo.jpg

Forum List

Back