Suddenly dissent is no longer *patriotic*. Funny how things change...

Of course, the existence of the occupy movement destroys the idea that the "left" all have the same changeable opinion of dissent or that we are so easily led or that all dissent is created equal. The right certainly considers their dissenters more patriotic than OWS and vise-versa.
The right's dissenters don't want to destroy the Constitution and the economy based on some kindergarten notion of "fairness".

Hmmm, so should I take it that the right respects dissent as long as it does not irritate the wrong people or make a mess? Maybe it's tricorn hats that make acceptable dissenters? Or maybe it is the age demographic here. Maybe the young should just accept that they are not going to inherit the world until the boomers have sucked it dry?

Dissent is fine, just not on private property.

Dissent is fine no matter where it is practiced.
Not on my lawn, not without my permission.

Your rights do not trump mine.

Just can't help yourself huh?

Of course they knew they were misleading us and of course they lied lots

He got lots of conflicting information. I gave you a great point, which is to figure out what we should do and stop playing the finger pointing game. You said no, you want finger pointing, which is my whole point, useless partisan hack.

OK, so you want to go back to this one? Everyone knew the French, Russians and Germans had better intelligence then us. The French, Russians, and Germans said he had them, they just wanted another way besides invasion. He did have them, he used them dumb ass. On the Iranians and on his own people. Stockpiles are irrelevant because you don't need stockpiles. The technology to produce them is relevant because then you can produce what you need. That you can find an article on two people who SAID Hussein didn't have stockpiles is as irrelevant as it is intellectually lazy to only point out that in all the conflicting investigations there were conflicting views.

Two words, no duh. You have zero, except you insist on proving my point. Leave partisanship, argue there is a better way, staying out of it. Democrats don't want to stay out of it, they just want the steering wheel. They are driving down the same road. Grow up, grow a pair, grow a brain.

The article was about the head of the CIA briefing Preisdent Bush on the matter.

Of course he had them in the 1980's! But that is a different story(Iraqgate) and the invasion propaganda was not based on those but on new WMD production and stockpiles.

The BBC reported on February 11, 2003, that, “France, Germany, and Russia have released an unprecedented joint declaration on the Iraq crisis, demanding more weapons inspectors and more technical assistance for them . . . ‘Nothing today justifies a war,’ Mr Chirac told a joint news conference with Mr Putin. ‘This region really does not need another war.’ He said France did not have ‘undisputed proof’ that Iraq still held weapons of mass destruction.”

Think Again: Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction: Did ?Everyone? Agree?

The International Atomic Energy Agency declared in 1998 that Iraq’s nuclear program had been completely dismantled. The UN Special Commission on Iraq estimated then that at least 95 percent of Iraq’s chemical weapons program had been similarly accounted for and destroyed. Iraq’s potential to develop biological weapons is a much bigger question mark, since such a program is much easier to hide. However, UNSCOM noted in 1998 that virtually all of Iraq’s offensive missiles and other delivery systems had been accounted for and rendered inoperable.

You have proved no point.

That's because you're a sheep. There are two parties in DC. They went into this hand and hand. That's been clear from the beginning. You can highlight the insults in red, but nothing I'm telling you is anything that hasn't been out there. A critical mind would look at all the evidence and blame both parties. But no, for you this is just a partisan opportunity against your country and at the cost of any intellectual integrity on your part in the pursuit of free government cheese. There is no way a critical mind could let the Democrats off the hook. But there is only one critical mind in this discussion. If you ever want to make it two, you'll get no insults from me. But I'm sick of useless partisan hacks like you.

Forum List

Back