Suck it Seattle!

They're obnoxious as hell. Nobody cares about 'Red Sox Nation.'

I can understand why you would feel that way. :D You are wrong though. A LOT of people care about the Red Sox. Lol. I'm pretty sure they have the biggest fan base of any team, even the Yanks.

Nobody says they can't care. That's different then being utterly obnoxious. Chanting Yankees suck all night is obnoxious. Chanting Let's Go Red Sox as loud as ever when you're down 0-11 with two outs in the bottom of the ninth is obnoxious as hell. Other fans don't do that crap. Even Yankees fans for as notoriously bold as they are don't do that nonsense. Cubs fans came into our stadium and they were a delight. Red Sox Nation is chalked full of d-bags.

Lol! That's AWESOME! :lol: We don't go to sporting events to make friends with the opposing fans, or so they will "respect" us. Lol. :D

Red Sox fans don't have to make friends. They just need to stop being obnoxious shmucks.

:blahblah: Quite your bitching. It doesn't affect your life at all. Red Sox fans don't care about what you think.

I ain't bitching. Just stating the fact. Red Sox fans are the biggest assholes among sports fans. There's a reason that everyone outside of New England was rooting for the Pats to lose (well, two reasons counting their cheating).

I can understand why you would feel that way. :D You are wrong though. A LOT of people care about the Red Sox. Lol. I'm pretty sure they have the biggest fan base of any team, even the Yanks.

Nobody says they can't care. That's different then being utterly obnoxious. Chanting Yankees suck all night is obnoxious. Chanting Let's Go Red Sox as loud as ever when you're down 0-11 with two outs in the bottom of the ninth is obnoxious as hell. Other fans don't do that crap. Even Yankees fans for as notoriously bold as they are don't do that nonsense. Cubs fans came into our stadium and they were a delight. Red Sox Nation is chalked full of d-bags.

Lol! That's AWESOME! :lol: We don't go to sporting events to make friends with the opposing fans, or so they will "respect" us. Lol. :D

Red Sox fans don't have to make friends. They just need to stop being obnoxious shmucks.

:blahblah: Quite your bitching. It doesn't affect your life at all. Red Sox fans don't care about what you think.

I ain't bitching. Just stating the fact. Red Sox fans are the biggest assholes among sports fans. There's a reason that everyone outside of New England was rooting for the Pats to lose (well, two reasons counting their cheating).

No, they are loyal fans who like to have a good time at games. Maybe golf would be a better game for you to watch. It's nice and quiet. Lol.

Oh, and about the Pats, you are wrong obviously. :D Just read some of the posts. Plenty of people were routing for the Pats. Up yours. Lol.

why you hate red sox fans? I been to a game at fenway park and I found them all very polite there.

One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

seattle lost cause carrol threw the game.People will say Wilson is to blame for making the throw.I guarantee he was only doing what carrol told him to do.wilson wont say it cause he will stay loyal to his coach but I guarantee you caroll told him to throw it down the middle and make a play at all costs,whatever you do,dont throw it away,make something happen.

people warned me before the season began that carrol would throw the superbowl if it was a close game.I should have listenened to them.the NFL and carrol have played me for a chump for the last time.

Had I known how reggie bush and players at USC accused him of throwing the championship game at USC,i would not have watched last years superbowl win over the broncos,nor would I have cared.

that game he threw away to USC was eerily similar with the Lynch situation as well.
I posted this on another thread below.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

nobody will watch this video here but they should.its four part series how playoffs and superbowls are rigged.they cant always scuccessfuly rig them of course.Like there was no way they could have rigged last years superbowl with the hawks and donkeys because the donkeys were so overwhelmingly overmatched it was going to be a blowout no matter what they tried to do to stop it.

this video though confirms what I suspected in the ravens/niners game a few years ago.It was just way too convienient and too coincidental that the power outage just happened to happen at the time when the ravens were clearly on their way to blowing out the niners.the delay helped the niners get their momentum back and took it out of the ravens.

I suspect years from now when Lynch and Wilson and others on that team have retired,we will hear them talk about how they suspect Carrol threw the game.after all it wasn't till just a couple years ago that tim brown and jerry rice voiced how many players on the raiders felt like bill Callahan purposely threw that game against the Buccaners.

they talked the whole week how they were excited to play the bucs because their game plan they drew up had them running the ball a good amount of time.That was the Bucs weakness on defense was stopping the run.

Plus the Raiders had a huge advantage of beef on the offensive line.The steelers pounded the ball against them running the ball down their throuts on
a Monday night game that year as well. Tim Brown said that in all his years of playing for the raiders,that it was the FIRST time that a coach had thrown out the game plan they worked on the whole week and put in an entirely different one just 36 hours before game sunday.

any thinking person with logic and commom sense would conclude the same thing rice and brown did,that Callahan threw the game cause he did not like the raiders organization and many of the players and was friends with gruden.Here is the article on it.

1. for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

The NFL hated Al Davis,they wanted to make sure and deprive him of a superbowl victory and callahan was paid off obviously as any thinking objective person would conclude.

since callahan was paid off to throw the game the game,WHY would carrol be any different?:rolleyes-41:

again,I have been played for as a sucker by carrol and the NFL for the last time.no more superbowls or playoffs for me.I have finally seen the light.

that article on the raiders/bucs game as you can see,was dated just a couple years ago.Brown and rice just went on record with it 11 years after the event so i imaigine 10 years or so down the road from now,Lynch and other players of the seahawks will reveal facts about that game as well we dont know.

It took us ten years to find out that callahan threw out the game plan the friday before the superbowl which again according to Brown,a coach had NEVER done done that before in his entire time playing for the Raiders.

ten years from now,we will no doubt learn secrets from the players on carrol we dont know as well.

Much as I hate PC.... He did not throw the game. And Reggie Bush was not on the field b/c they had a better goal line runner out there.

if I were talking to you face to face I would argue with you on this but were on the net so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this about PC. one thing I know we both DO agree with each other on beyond a doubt about with the same agreement though is FUCK THE NFL.:thup:

that's my new mantle now.i have had that feeling for a while over the years starting in the 80's actually when dome stadiums became the norm and teams moving to other cities,that was when the NFL really started to become a joke,but even more so now than ever.I have REALLY turned it up several notches intensely now more than ever on FUCK THE NFL.

Last edited:

why you hate red sox fans? I been to a game at fenway park and I found them all very polite there.

Actually, that's sort of the phenomenon. I went to a game at Fenway before the curse was broken; and their fans were humble, even self apathetic and beaten down and 'nice.' They export their a-holes all over the country though; and their road fans are notorious a-holes. And a lot of people think their home fans are more and more full of themselves too; but I can only speak so much to that.

One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

seattle lost cause carrol threw the game.People will say Wilson is to blame for making the throw.I guarantee he was only doing what carrol told him to do.wilson wont say it cause he will stay loyal to his coach but I guarantee you caroll told him to throw it down the middle and make a play at all costs,whatever you do,dont throw it away,make something happen.

people warned me before the season began that carrol would throw the superbowl if it was a close game.I should have listenened to them.the NFL and carrol have played me for a chump for the last time.

Had I known how reggie bush and players at USC accused him of throwing the championship game at USC,i would not have watched last years superbowl win over the broncos,nor would I have cared.

that game he threw away to USC was eerily similar with the Lynch situation as well.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

nobody will watch this video here but they should.its four part series how playoffs and superbowls are rigged.they cant always scuccessfuly rig them of course.Like there was no way they could have rigged last years superbowl with the hawks and donkeys because the donkeys were so overwhelmingly overmatched it was going to be a blowout no matter what they tried to do to stop it.

this video though confirms what I suspected in the ravens/niners game a few years ago.It was just way too convienient and too coincidental that the power outage just happened to happen at the time when the ravens were clearly on their way to blowing out the niners.the delay helped the niners get their momentum back and took it out of the ravens.

I suspect years from now when Lynch and Wilson and others on that team have retired,we will hear them talk about how they suspect Carrol threw the game.after all it wasn't till just a couple years ago that tim brown and jerry rice voiced how many players on the raiders felt like bill Callahan purposely threw that game against the Buccaners.

they talked the whole week how they were excited to play the bucs because their game plan they drew up had them running the ball a good amount of time.That was the Bucs weakness on defense was stopping the run.

Plus the Raiders had a huge advantage of beef on the offensive line.The steelers pounded the ball against them running the ball down their throuts on
a Monday night game that year as well. Tim Brown said that in all his years of playing for the raiders,that it was the FIRST time that a coach had thrown out the game plan they worked on the whole week and put in an entirely different one just 36 hours before game sunday.

any thinking person with logic and commom sense would conclude the same thing rice and brown did,that Callahan threw the game cause he did not like the raiders organization and many of the players and was friends with gruden.Here is the article on it.

1. for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

The NFL hated Al Davis,they wanted to make sure and deprive him of a superbowl victory and callahan was paid off obviously as any thinking objective person would conclude.

since callahan was paid off to throw the game the game,WHY would carrol be any different?:rolleyes-41:

again,I have been played for as a sucker by carrol and the NFL for the last time.no more superbowls or playoffs for me.I have finally seen the light.

that article on the raiders/bucs game as you can see,was dated just a couple years ago.Brown and rice just went on record with it 11 years after the event so i imaigine 10 years or so down the road from now,Lynch and other players of the seahawks will reveal facts about that game as well we dont know.

It took us ten years to find out that callahan threw out the game plan the friday before the superbowl which again according to Brown,a coach had NEVER done done that before in his entire time playing for the Raiders.

ten years from now,we will no doubt learn secrets from the players on carrol we dont know as well.

Much as I hate PC.... He did not throw the game. And Reggie Bush was not on the field b/c they had a better goal line runner out there.

if I were talking to you face to face I would argue with you on this but were on the net so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this about PC.

PC is corrupt; but for the sake of winning; not for the sake of throwing games.

Actually, that's sort of the phenomenon. I went to a game at Fenway before the curse was broken; and their fans were humble, even self apathetic and beaten down and 'nice.' They export their a-holes all over the country though; and their road fans are notorious a-holes. And a lot of people think their home fans are more and more full of themselves too; but I can only speak so much to that.

Lol. Sure you did. :lol: Ha-ha! You're a baby. Don't go to games if you can't handle the heat.

Lol. Sure you did. :lol: Ha-ha! You're a baby. Don't go to games if you can't handle the heat.

Are you saying I didn't go to a game at Fenway? What heat? The A's beat the Red Sox and piled onto their mid summer slump and fans started to whine, 'here we go again.'

Drops the mic___

if I were talking to you face to face I would argue with you on this but were on the net so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this about PC.

PC is corrupt; but for the sake of winning; not for the sake of throwing games.

again have to agree to disagree here.i maintain he is more of an asshole than belicheat.BELICHEAT now IS corrupt for the sake of winning where PC is corrupt for throwing games.

:lol: Those grapes are gonna produce some sour whine!

I decided it was fake watching the Saints decades ago.

It's gotten far worse since 1994 and especially in the last decade.

STFU, will you. Go away and stop sucking the fun out of football, you old fart. I get so sick of you online old farts, trying to spoil everyone's fun.

From a real old fart who has enjoyed football over the decades:

Nice, but old fart is more of a mindset than an age. People who don't know how to have fun. People who complain about other people having fun. That kind of stuff.

I rooted for the Pats in SB49. How sour could those grapes be?

FACE!

Funny, in your last post prior to this one, you said EVERYONE outside of NE was routing for the Pats to lose. Lol. Maybe you need to get your stories straight. :D

'Everyone' means a majority in every state. I obviously didn't mean it literally.

No, that is certainly NOT what "everyone" means.

FACE!

Funny, in your last post prior to this one, you said EVERYONE outside of NE was routing for the Pats to lose. Lol. Maybe you need to get your stories straight. :D

'Everyone' means a majority in every state. I obviously didn't mean it literally.

Yea, cos clearly I meant literally everyone... (sarcasm)

Check Sports Nation. No state outside of New England was rooting for The Pats.

FACE!

Yea, cos clearly I meant literally everyone... (sarcasm)

Check Sports Nation. No state outside of New England was rooting for The Pats.

That's okay, because New England (which consists of more than one state BTW) fans are the best fans, as you know. :D We are the most loyal fans in the country.

Forum List

Back