Subway franchisees fed up with 'anti-American' Megan Rapinoe's TV ads

Subway deserves to lose customers for making such a dumb decision to hire that American hating bitch to represent their product.

That it what they get for listening to the libtard advertising people.
The franchise owners are aware that she is a bad spokes person…which is why they are demanding Subway get rid of her.

Subway deserves to lose customers for making such a dumb decision to hire that American hating bitch to represent their product.

And suddenly....cancel-culture is good. Anyone surprised by the hypocrisy of the Right? I'm not. :heehee:

More name-calling.....how Ironic. :heehee:

Just discussing your behavior.

Here is the real deal. Jared was a spokesperson who lost a lot of weight eating at subway. He HID his disgusting behavior that, when discovered led to him being fired from his job as spokesman.

THus, there is nothing wrong with having supported Subway, during Jared's tenure as spokesman.

It was insanely dishonest of you to pretend it was. That you are not being evasive, is just a dick move on top on that.

YOu are just a troll and an asshole. No irony there. just keeping it real.

Just discussing your behavior.

Here is the real deal. Jared was a spokesperson who lost a lot of weight eating at subway. He HID his disgusting behavior that, when discovered led to him being fired from his job as spokesman.

THus, there is nothing wrong with having supported Subway, during Jared's tenure as spokesman.

It was insanely dishonest of you to pretend it was. That you are not being evasive, is just a dick move on top on that.

YOu are just a troll and an asshole. No irony there. just keeping it real.
"Just discussing your behavior"......should I be honored that, to you, I've now become the topic of this thread? :heehee: More opportunity for the REAL you shine with name-calling?

"Just discussing your behavior"......should I be honored that, to you, I've now become the topic of this thread? :heehee: More opportunity for the REAL you shine with name-calling?

Why did you bring up Jared, if not to be a troll?

"Yes. So, what?" :heehee: Well, there it is then, folks. So what.

Yes, Subway was happy to have as a spokesman a man that lost a lot of weight.

Now, they are embracing a woman for being an anti-American asshole.

I did not find their support of weight loss offensive.

I do find their support of anti-Americanism offensive.

You find their support of anti-Americanism cool. Because you are anti-American.

Yes, Subway was happy to have as a spokesman a man that lost a lot of weight.

Now, they are embracing a woman for being an anti-American asshole.

I did not find their support of weight loss offensive.

I do find their support of anti-Americanism offensive.

You find their support of anti-Americanism cool. Because you are anti-American.
You admit that it's "so what". Says it all, folks.

You admit that it's "so what". Says it all, folks.

Yes, it's nothing. You have nothing. You show that, because you don't even SAY, what the point is you keep dancing around. YOU know it is nothing.

BUT, it's all you have to distract from your blatant anti-Americanism.

1628607844537.png

This is the woman you are defending. The anti-American bitch.

Yes, it's nothing. You have nothing. You show that, because you don't even SAY, what the point is you keep dancing around. YOU know it is nothing.

BUT, it's all you have to distract from your blatant anti-Americanism.

View attachment 523887
This is the woman you are defending. The anti-American bitch.
My "blatant anti-Americanism"....? I guess, to trump cultists, my 21 years of military service goes for nothing. :heehee: Actually, I am anti-jingoism. I am anti-FAKE patriotism. I am anti-all hat, no cattle like we see from trump cultists.

I've heard people calling for boycotts of Subway, but the truth of the matter is that boycotts rarely work.

I can recall people calling for a boycott of Jimmy John's because the owner, Jimmy John Liautaud, enjoyed big game hunting. Well, the boycott failed, simply because people like Jimmy John's sandwiches and they like the fast delivery.

Subway won't lose many customers over this. Individual franchises might feel a bit of a hit (I have a friend who owns a Subway and he's looking to get into another franchise), but by and large Subway's going to be just fine...

I've heard people calling for boycotts of Subway, but the truth of the matter is that boycotts rarely work.

I can recall people calling for a boycott of Jimmy John's because the owner, Jimmy John Liautaud, enjoyed big game hunting. Well, the boycott failed, simply because people like Jimmy John's sandwiches and they like the fast delivery.

Subway won't lose many customers over this. Individual franchises might feel a bit of a hit (I have a friend who owns a Subway and he's looking to get into another franchise), but by and large Subway's going to be just fine...

You may be right. However, they have lost my family as a customer. Of course that may not mean much to their bottom line seeing that we eat at Subway maybe once a year.

You may be right. However, they have lost my family as a customer. Of course that may not mean much to their bottom line seeing that we eat at Subway maybe once a year.
One of the issues I have with boycotts is that the franchisees don't exactly make the call for corporate decisions. Practically speaking, corporate never feels a boycott. The local franchisees; the guys who provide jobs and pay taxes are the ones who take the hit. That said, I'm with you. I can't bring myself to walk into a business which, even if it's at the corporate level, would have such a gross human being as a spokesperson...

My "blatant anti-Americanism"....? I guess, to trump cultists, my 21 years of military service goes for nothing. :heehee: Actually, I am anti-jingoism. I am anti-FAKE patriotism. I am anti-all hat, no cattle like we see from trump cultists.

I'm judging you on your position supporting the anti-American kneeler, demonstrated in this site.

Your past, I'll have to take your word for it. I guess there are reasons for someone who hates this nation to join the army or navy.

Forum List

Back