Subway franchisees fed up with 'anti-American' Megan Rapinoe's TV ads

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Megan Rapinoe is all wrong as the spokesperson for Subway....

It is obvious she has never had / enjoyed a 'foot-long'

1628530101094.png

She prefers Tacos......

1628530524128.png

:p

She should be the spokes person for Taco Bell...

Last edited:
Megan Rapinoe is all wrong as the spokesperson for Subway....

It is obvious she has never had / enjoyed a 'foot-long'

View attachment 523509

She prefers Tacos......

View attachment 523510

:p

She should be the spokes person for Taco Bell...

How much did you support Subway when that pedo was their spokesperson?

That kneeling stuff. People are so blind they can't even see the true meaning of it.
Tell us what the true meaning is......

Because those people never tell us why they are kneeling...well they do, but I don't like what they say -- so it feels better to believe its something sinister...

Tell us what the true meaning is......

Because those people never tell us why they are kneeling...well they do, but I don't like what they say -- so it feels better to believe its something sinister...
Well you know boy. You tell me. Tell me what it means to you as a peoples of color and chellenges n' sheeit.

She's got a net worth of about $3 million.

I'd be willing to bet there are more than a few people on this forum who are more successful than that...
How many are multiple award-winners (including Olympic gold) and an inspiration to kids all around the country??

Or does that stuff only matter when they parrot conservative talking points that you agree with??

How many are multiple award-winners (including Olympic gold) and an inspiration to kids all around the country??

Or does that stuff only matter when they parrot conservative talking points that you agree with??

I have no idea how many are "multiple award winners". Then again, that doesn't matter to me. I don't judge people by the hardware around their necks or on their mantels. I judge people by their actions and by their character.

And, thankfully, I don't know any child who's inspired by that rabid, festering c**t...

'What have you done for me lately'

Not many people can tell you who won the College football championship last year, and almost no one remembers who came in 2nd or 3rd. What year did she win gold again?

All most remember of her right now is that she is the outspoken, un-patriotic lesbian soccer player who disrespects the country that has given her the opportunity to play and get rich of of the game she loves and is good at, that she and the other unpatriotic women on her team got cocky, over-confident, and lost games they should have won, and got lucky to win the Bronze this Olympics.

If i was a business or company who was looking for someone to represent by business I would look no further than Texan Tamyra Mensah-Stock, not only because she won gold in wrestling, the 1st black female to do so, but more so because she was / is so extremely humble, appreciative of the country she represents - who gave her the opportunity she had / has, and because she actually loves her / this country.

In fact, having Rapinoe as their spokesperson would probably make me choose to go to Firehouse Subs or Jersey Mikes.

Forum List

Back