Subway franchisees fed up with 'anti-American' Megan Rapinoe's TV ads

Sort of like Trump is more successful than you'll ever be? Never stopped you folks from complaining about him.

I didn't eat at Subway before this, so sadly they can't get less of my money.

I did eat at subways before this. I have emailed them and let them know that they won't be seeing me again for quite a while.

ANd if they keep up this shit, it could easily grow to never.

I did answer the question. It is just that your reading comprehension sucks. The guy was let go Subway found out what a sleazeball he was.

We ave always known that this Rapinoe bitch is an American hating queer. What were the dimwits thinking when they hired her? Is the company so damn woke that nobody in management understands reality?

Are you having troubling understanding the difference?
This was the question: How much did you support Subway when that pedo was their spokesperson?

How many are multiple award-winners (including Olympic gold) and an inspiration to kids all around the country??

Or does that stuff only matter when they parrot conservative talking points that you agree with??
I don't buy products because of their spokesperson, but I definitely won't buy their products because of the spokeperson they choose. I wouldn't buy Crest toothpaste if Kaepernick promoted it because he disrespects the country that afforded him the opportunity to succeed. For the same reason I wouldn't buy a product promoted by Rapinoe, Gwen Berry, or Putin.
I'd eat road kill before I'd eat anything this Rapinoe skank is promoting.
These companies need to learn that the majority of these morons they are marketing to with the likes of Rapinoe and Kapaernick don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and they are waiting for their next government handout. Between alcohol and drugs, they don't have enough to spend on the crap sandwiches. Meanwhile, the company disenfranchised the purchasing public with their misguided choice of advertising.

I did eat at subways before this. I have emailed them and let them know that they won't be seeing me again for quite a while.

ANd if they keep up this shit, it could easily grow to never.
Too many better places to go. Seems kind of stupid to choose someone that is known to be controversial. Especially given their previous public image problems.

She makes INCEL trump fluffers mad.

There is something really wrong with you. YOu know, INCELS are just as likely to be Lefties as righties. They don't deserve the hate people like you give them..

I get it.....bending over for the orange one is good..............kneeling is bad.......:heehee:

I support Trump politically. I have contempt for Americans that are anti-American assholes.

That any of this is confusing to you, is you being an asshole. Not me.

Too many better places to go. Seems kind of stupid to choose someone that is known to be controversial. Especially given their previous public image problems.

Agreed. It was well placed and quick, on my way to work. But not that big of a deal to avoid. There are other choices for quick lunches.

And they just won, for the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back