Subway franchisees fed up with 'anti-American' Megan Rapinoe's TV ads

How much did you support Subway when that pedo was their spokesperson?
He was fired when he was exposed. We all know this Rapinoe bitch is a turd from the get-go.

Big difference.

No more Subway for Americans. The stupid uneducated American hating Moon Bats will probably continue to eat there.

In fact, having Rapinoe as their spokesperson would probably make me choose to go to Firehouse Subs or Jersey Mikes.

I don't get Subway very often. If that diseased wench is their spokeswoman, I won't go at all.

Once a month I buy lunch for everyone at work. It might be pizza, or a cookout (burgers & dogs) or subs. I've bought Subway in the past, but no more. The local franchisee is looking into a different franchise; or maybe opening up as an independent.

Subway's fine, I suppose. They're far from the best, but they're fast (at least the one by my office is). We have both Firehouse and Jersey Mike's nearby, and a Jimmy John's to boot. I'd happily spend more for any of those other three than support a company which aligns itself with such disgusting behavior and attitudes...

As an aside, I just found this Jimmy John's commercial. I know a lot of people hate the guy (he fancies himself a "big game hunter"), but this is funny:

^ triggered ^
^ *******+d+i+had+a+black+friend+once+then+my_9e7962_3712140.jpg^

You haven't answered my question.....that's telling.

I did answer the question. It is just that your reading comprehension sucks. The guy was let go Subway found out what a sleazeball he was.

We ave always known that this Rapinoe bitch is an American hating queer. What were the dimwits thinking when they hired her? Is the company so damn woke that nobody in management understands reality?

Are you having troubling understanding the difference?

Megan Rapinoe is all wrong as the spokesperson for Subway....

It is obvious she has never had / enjoyed a 'foot-long'

View attachment 523509

She prefers Tacos......

View attachment 523513

:p

She should be the spokes person for Taco Bell...

Screw Rapinoe and Subway too. Lousy sandwiches and lousy spokesperson.

Subway Franchisees need to complain about crappy ingredients rather than who their spokesperson is.

Jersey Mikes Rules!

1628539558590.png

How many are multiple award-winners (including Olympic gold) and an inspiration to kids all around the country??

Or does that stuff only matter when they parrot conservative talking points that you agree with??
I don't buy products because of their spokesperson, but I definitely won't buy their products because of the spokeperson they choose. I wouldn't buy Crest toothpaste if Kaepernick promoted it because he disrespects the country that afforded him the opportunity to succeed. For the same reason I wouldn't buy a product promoted by Rapinoe, Gwen Berry, or Putin.

I'd take that bet.....successful, in shape, well known, and a hot girlfriend too. We have our share of INCELs here....:heehee:

$3 million sounds like a lot of money and, if you were to pile it all up in one place, it would be.

But when you take investments, homes, businesses, etc, if you're even moderately successful you'd be shocked how quickly you'd hit that $3 million mark...

Forum List

Back