SubpoenOWNED

I am not sure if he really comprehends that he is, in fact, ignorant, but I have absolutely no doubt that he knows full well that he is irritating!

I know their numbers are LOWER then Pres Bush!

since you know so much about numbers....

please explain how losing 81 americans in january, 80 in february and 82 in march adds up to a 60% decrease?

and you are aware, I take it, that the numbers have to do with congress, which is made up of nearly equal numbers of republicans and democrats?

since you know so much about numbers....

please explain how losing 81 americans in january, 80 in february and 82 in march adds up to a 60% decrease?

and you are aware, I take it, that the numbers have to do with congress, which is made up of nearly equal numbers of republicans and democrats?

I have

Try to stay on topic - or does the poll really bother you so much you have to change the subject?

I have

Try to stay on topic - or does the poll really bother you so much you have to change the subject?

saying you have, and actually explaining how 81 80 and 82 equate to a 60% decrease are two different things.

and I would stay on topic if you would quit avoiding every thread where your stupid mouth wrote a check your ass couldn't cash.

every time you step on your own dick without explanation, you claim that you have explained why you stepped on your dick already when you never have and then you run the fuck away like a pussy.

YOU were the one who claimed that America had experienced a 60% decrease in casualties in Iraq because of the success of the surge.

I showed you where the DoD says we lost 81 guys in January, 80 in February, and 82 in March...and I asked YOU to somehow explain how those DoD numbers support your claim that we experienced a 60% decrease.

YOU HAVE NEVER EXPLAINED THAT. RATHER THAN KEEP LYING YOUR ASS OFF, WHY NOT JUST EXPLAIN IT HERE AND NOW?

saying you have, and actually explaining how 81 80 and 82 equate to a 60% decrease are two different things.

and I would stay on topic if you would quit avoiding every thread where your stupid mouth wrote a check your ass couldn't cash.

every time you step on your own dick without explanation, you claim that you have explained why you stepped on your dick already when you never have and then you run the fuck away like a pussy.

YOU were the one who claimed that America had experienced a 60% decrease in casualties in Iraq because of the success of the surge.

I showed you where the DoD says we lost 81 guys in January, 80 in February, and 82 in March...and I asked YOU to somehow explain how those DoD numbers support your claim that we experienced a 60% decrease.

YOU HAVE NEVER EXPLAINED THAT. RATHER THAN KEEP LYING YOUR ASS OFF, WHY NOT JUST EXPLAIN IT HERE AND NOW?

Check the thread MM

Stop bellowing and try reading the posts over there

your link doesn't work... and I really don't know what an article from the UK would have to do with how certificates work in America. I posted you the site that explains how they work, please just read that site and then write something with your own words that disputes it.

Link worked fine for me. It shows how they are a scam

One of the feel good liberal scams today is called carbon offsets.

This was created by enviro wackos to ease their consciences

The Great Green Rip-off?
It's travel's biggest bargain - pay someone to plant a couple of trees and you can keep flying with a clear conscience. But where exactly does the money go, and will it really save the planet? By Tom Robbins
The Observer Sunday December 10 2006

It’s so easy. You buy your bargain flights for £20 and set off for your city break in Spain. Global warming? Not a problem – just click on the web and pay a couple of quid to cancel out the evil effects of the flight. Trees will be planted, or energy saving lightbulbs installed somewhere in a far off land. Your guilt is assuaged. You can have your cake and eat it.

The industry that enabled this little magic trick – the ‘carbon off set’ – is booming, with Britain the world capital. There are now at least 15 companies in this country catering to people who volunteer to off set the carbon emissions of flights; the rest of the world manages just 29. A year ago, 20 people per week were offsetting flights through the website of one British firm, the CarbonNeutral Company. Today, it’s 200 per week.

Celebrities, big corporations and in particular travel companies have been rushing to sign up for offset schemes and to bathe in the righteous glow of eco-responsibility, and the column inches that follow . In the last fortnight alone, Lastminute and Silverjet have announced new schemes. And while previously airlines and tour companies asked for a donation after you made your booking, some are pushing it even harder. Tomorrow, Crystal will announce it will start automatically adding a offsetting fee, which remains optional but which you must opt out of. Silverjet, the all business class airline, goes further still, with a mandatory charge that everyone must pay. So come on: keep travelling, but cough up and save the world too!

Except, as your mouse hovers over the ‘donate’ button, you might like to know that one particular industry has decided against signing up with any of the existing offsetting companies. In fact, its experts have judged that the firms keep back too much of the donations; that their calculations as to how much each flight should cost vary wildly, leaving travellers confused; and that they lack clear, accountable structures. And who is this rocking the boat? Some crazy ultra-greens hellbent on destroying our minibreaks? Er, no. It is the travel industry itself.

Read the complete article

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48134

like I said... you post an article from the UK...I post an article from the Maine Public Utilities Commission website...

which one should americans put more credibility in?

Forum List

Back