Stupid Prank turns Tragic

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. -- Two Rutgers University students have been charged with illegally taping another student having sex and posting the images on the Internet.

The Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office has charged Dharun Ravi and Molly Wei with invasion of privacy for allegedly placing a camera in the 18-year-old student's dorm room.

Ravi, of Plainsboro, was released on $25,000 bail Tuesday. Wei, of Princeton, was released on her own recognizance Monday.

Collecting or viewing sexual images without consent is a fourth-degree crime. Transmitting them is a third-degree crime with a maximum prison term of five years.

A lawyer for Ravi declined to comment on the charges. It wasn't clear if Wei had retained a lawyer.

FOXNews.com - Rutgers Students Accused of Secretly Taping Sex in Dorm, Posting Video Online

That's awfully mean. I wonder what the lovers offense was. A Palin sticker on the dorm room door? :lol:

I'm shocked. And a tad disappointed in Ravi. I thought she was clever enough not to get caught. Shame on her.

She should call this guy.

jackie.jpg

"That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!"

There is no doubt in my mind that if TPSamoroid reads this thread she will henceforth believe that I am the Ravi in the article.

Unfortunately, you will have to provide a link to the video footage for my review, otherwise, it didn't happen.

Jesus, another talk to have with your departing college freshman....goddamn where are these kids' brains? You can get into Rutgers but you have no fucking common sense?

They did the crime. Let them do the time....no special handling for these two sociopaths.

Unfortunately, you will have to provide a link to the video footage for my review, otherwise, it didn't happen.

:rofl: @ New Avvy!!!

I'm not outraged ~ I counted the STARS and there's 50 of 'em,

JUST LIKE THERE SHOULD BE! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That's right!

And there are 26 stripes...13 red stripes for the 13 colonies...and 13 white stripes for states #14 thru #26.

:rofl: @ New Avvy!!!

I'm not outraged ~ I counted the STARS and there's 50 of 'em,

JUST LIKE THERE SHOULD BE! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That's right!

And there are 26 stripes...13 red stripes for the 13 colonies...and 13 white stripes for states #14 thru #26.

That's the flag of Japan, xotoxi.

Animated-Flag-Canada_waving.gif

2 Rutgers Freshmen Charged For Secretly Making Sex Tape Of Another Student, Who Then Committed Suicide

NEW JERSEY (WPIX) — A freshman at Rutgers University is believed to have committed suicide after he was secretly taped by two other students during a sexual encounter, police said. The video was allegedly broadcast on the internet.

Fellow freshmen students Dharun Ravi, 18, of Plainsboro and Molly Wei, 18, of Princeton have been charged with invasion of privacy for allegedly placing a camera in 18-year-old Tyler Clementi's room.

Ravi and Wei were charged with two counts each of invasion of privacy for using a camera to view and transmit a live image of the teen during the sexual encounter on Sept. 19.

2 Rutgers University Freshmen Charged For Secretly Making Sex Tape Of Another Student, Who Then Committed Suicide - WPIX

Forum List

Back