Stupid Jews for Obama

I'm predicting a record Jewish Republican vote this year which would be over 40% although most Reform and secular Jews are libs there are lots of really impressive good conservative Jews like Levin.

As the Orthodox movement grows it spawns more and more politically conservative Jews. Wasn't there a House election in NY recently where the Republican candidate won, with a majority of Jewish support?

Yep.... they have lots of kids

Not just that. There is a movement among people who grew up in non religious households to become religious. I happen to be one of those.

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

Anti Semites care. Wash your white sheet please.

Oh please

There is nothing "anti Semitic" in that statement

Stupid Jews?

Nothing anti semitic in the statement.
Sorry. Your faux outrage is noted.

Says who? Some clown on a message board? It assumes that Jews can't be trusted to make up their own minds.

You're not very good at reading comprehension, are you?
Maybe remedial courses?

How do you read it? It seems to me that OP was saying Jews are too stupid to know what's good for them. I guess we've been taking care of Israel so long, some believe they should be thinking for the Jews, too! If I were a Jew, I'd be turning my back on those who had that kind of attitude. Any wonder most still vote for the Democratic Party?

Says who? Some clown on a message board? It assumes that Jews can't be trusted to make up their own minds.

Maybe remedial courses?

How do you read it? It seems to me that OP was saying Jews are too stupid to know what's good for them. I guess we've been taking care of Israel so long, some believe they should be thinking for the Jews, too! If I were a Jew, I'd be turning my back on those who had that kind of attitude. Any wonder most still vote for the Democratic Party?

See, this is what marks you as having sub par intelligence. You cannot read a paragraph and derive reasonable inferences.
In fact the point was that a very large number of Jews continue to support Obama, even though he has a demonstrated hostility to many issues most Jews feel strongly about. That marks them as stupid.

Maybe remedial courses?

See, this is what marks you as having sub par intelligence. You cannot read a paragraph and derive reasonable inferences.
In fact the point was that a very large number of Jews continue to support Obama, even though he has a demonstrated hostility to many issues most Jews feel strongly about. That marks them as stupid.

I don't think you're picking up the subtext. Jews are only tolerated, if they toe a certain line. If they don't, what then, put them in ghettos? I'd be careful about putting too much faith in a group that slips so easily into anti-Semitic code. Makes me wonder who really having the reading comprehension!

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups
Maybe murkin Jooz are figuring out that their "country" (farce) is the scourge of humanity ???
One could only hope..... but that "chosen" fallacy will likely linger overhead for centuries to come.

I don't think you're picking up the subtext. Jews are only tolerated, if they toe a certain line. If they don't, what then, put them in ghettos? I'd be careful about putting too much faith in a group that slips so easily into anti-Semitic code. Makes me wonder who really having the reading comprehension!

There is no subtext. There's your lack of reading skills again.

Oh yeah, those guys only like Jews because those that survive the apocalypse will all become Christians. The Jews are just tools to them. I don't understand why you're being such a lapdog! You some kind of New Wave rabbi?!?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg]Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders - YouTube[/ame]

Israel has not been thrown under the bus.

Our relationship has not been undermined.

The President has not betrayed Israel.

I have to laugh at TheGreatgaddy.

I'm predicting a record Jewish Republican vote this year which would be over 40% although most Reform and secular Jews are libs there are lots of really impressive good conservative Jews like Levin.

As the Orthodox movement grows it spawns more and more politically conservative Jews. Wasn't there a House election in NY recently where the Republican candidate won, with a majority of Jewish support?

The fact remains that Jews, both in America and Israel, would like a solution to the Likud's perpetual war ideology. You don't.

Calling people who don't want perpetual war stupid, is retarded.

You may be pro-Israel, many Jews are not. Many Jews are atheists and have little or no connection to any form of the Jewish Religion or State of Israel......unless / until someone they don't like makes an anti-semetic remark. Then, they find Religion!
You have not provided any reliable sources to prove: Many Jews are not pro-Israel and Many Jews are atheists. Your words are nothing more than a stupid and uneducated rant. There are enough sources on the web to prove you wrong.
Your last sentence shows the bigot that you are.

Last edited:

The fact remains that Jews, both in America and Israel, would like a solution to the Likud's perpetual war ideology. You don't.

Yeah, but surrender isn't really a preferred solution, despite Obama's urging.

Oh yeah, those guys only like Jews because those that survive the apocalypse will all become Christians. The Jews are just tools to them. I don't understand why you're being such a lapdog! You some kind of New Wave rabbi?!?!

The "rabbi" is as Jewish as kgrill is. Not at all.

Yeah, but surrender isn't really a preferred solution, despite Obama's urging.

Either/or false dichotomy. See, I can read with comprehension. :cool:

We should stop handing welfare money to Israel until the terrorism it produces stops.

Obama is right to seek proof before attacking an innocent country for Jewish profits.

You cowards that support Jewish terrorism should be over signing up for the next round of cannon fodder for the Jews.

Forum List

Back