Stupid Jews for Obama

Either/or false dichotomy. See, I can read with comprehension. :cool:

Indeed.

And of course, Zionists always claim that everyone who isn't also a Zionist is "Anti-Isreal" or somehow generally anti-Semitic..

There's a whole lot of Jews out there who don't approve of Zionist expansion of west bank settlements, etc...

Including a whole lot of Israelis.

Not approving of Israeli settlement expansion is certainly not the same thing as "wanting to destroy Israel", but it sure make a good bullshit talking point, now doesn't it?

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

:lol:

Pro Israel isn't at all pro jewish...

There is no subtext. There's your lack of reading skills again.

Oh yeah, those guys only like Jews because those that survive the apocalypse will all become Christians. The Jews are just tools to them. I don't understand why you're being such a lapdog! You some kind of New Wave rabbi?!?!

The "rabbi" is as Jewish as kgrill is. Not at all.

Same with Jstone..

:eusa_shifty:

We should stop handing welfare money to Israel until the terrorism it produces stops.

Obama is right to seek proof before attacking an innocent country for Jewish profits.

You cowards that support Jewish terrorism should be over signing up for the next round of cannon fodder for the Jews.

We should stop all foreign aid. We're broke. We're just giving away money that we don't have.

Trade with all, alliance with none.

Obama, like every politician, must still claim to be "pro-Israeli" or else suffer the wrath of AIPAC and be deemed an "anti-semite". Disagreeing with the violent, oppressive, discriminatory and colonial ways of Israel does not make someone an "anti-semite." Thats like me wanting to start a country for African-Americans over previous territories and calling anyone why disagrees a racist.

Surely many more Jewish people, as well as myself (part Jewish heritage) would vote more Republican if the Christian right would separate itself from it. Before Nixon the Democrats were the primary political party of the crazy christians who want to impose their religious beliefs on everyone else, which violates the very foundation of our nation - freedom of religion. Now they're Republicans and the party has, on a social level, lost its sanity.

Many Jewish people also see the atrocities that Israel commits, and do not support its occupation. Of course they end up being called "self-hating Jews."

The fact remains that Jews, both in America and Israel, would like a solution to the Likud's perpetual war ideology. You don't.

Calling people who don't want perpetual war stupid, is retarded.
Yeah, but surrender isn't really a preferred solution, despite Obama's urging.

It actually is not false dichotomy.
Israel has 3 choices:
1) Annex all the territories and kick the Palis the hell out. This is the preferred settlement to a lot of people.
2) Give the territories to the Palestinians and let them set up their own state. This will result in attacks on Israel by the Palis, eventually leading to Israel's destruction.
3) Adopt the one state solution and annex the palis and allow them full citizenship rights. Since the Palis are more numerous they will vote themselves into office and Israel will cease to exist.
So they can either surrender or kick the Palis out. There really isn't a third way. No one wants to recognize this. But with the Palis youa ren't dealing with rational people. Even other Arabs hate their guts.

Yeah, but surrender isn't really a preferred solution, despite Obama's urging.

Israel has 3 choices:
1) Annex all the territories and kick the Palis the hell out. This is the preferred settlement to a lot of people.
2) Give the territories to the Palestinians and let them set up their own state. This will result in attacks on Israel by the Palis, eventually leading to Israel's destruction.
3) Adopt the one state solution and annex the palis and allow them full citizenship rights. Since the Palis are more numerous they will vote themselves into office and Israel will cease to exist.
So they can either surrender or kick the Palis out. There really isn't a third way. No one wants to recognize this. But with the Palis youa ren't dealing with rational people. Even other Arabs hate their guts.

Most Israelis don't want your vision of perpetual war. Did Sharon give them a chance to try the alternative?

Israel has 3 choices:

Most Israelis don't want your vision of perpetual war. Did Sharon give them a chance to try the alternative?

Israel has bent over backwards to work with people who are dedicated to Israel's destruction. That makes no sense. No Western country would tolerate that. Did we accept offers to negotiate with al Qaeda?

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

What about this Jew? This guy is like the Koch brothers. The politicians come crawling to these guys for money. What are they promising them? I'll tell you. Everything! Citizens United, ALEC, Heritage Foundation, these places now write the legislation and hand it to the politicians and they pass it.

Romney meets with Adelson – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Is this guy the one who writes our middle east policies? Is he working for Isreal or America? It is unfair for me to ask? Even Lieberman was against the Democrats when it came to Iraq. He was our VP and stabbed us in the back when it came to the Iraq war. That was for Isreal. I question these peoples loyalty. Ask most Americans and we don't want to go to war with Iran. But Adelson probably does. And he pays more than us.

What about this Jew? This guy is like the Koch brothers. The politicians come crawling to these guys for money. What are they promising them? I'll tell you. Everything! Citizens United, ALEC, Heritage Foundation, these places now write the legislation and hand it to the politicians and they pass it.

Romney meets with Adelson – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Is this guy the one who writes our middle east policies? Is he working for Isreal or America? It is unfair for me to ask? Even Lieberman was against the Democrats when it came to Iraq. He was our VP and stabbed us in the back when it came to the Iraq war. That was for Isreal. I question these peoples loyalty. Ask most Americans and we don't want to go to war with Iran. But Adelson probably does. And he pays more than us.
What about George Soros? He funds blatantly anti american programs. Why don't you question his loyalty, you stupid fucking anti-semite?

Kinda funny but until I met some Russian Jews all the Jewish people I knew were liberal, progressive, radical, leftist, call it what you will. The Israeli Palestine debate changed the dialogue. It is my age and experience but a conservative Jew is still an oddity to me. History and the Holocaust created a mindset of tolerance and respect that is lost sometimes in our modern search for foes and gratification.

Israel has 3 choices:

Israel has bent over backwards to work with people who are dedicated to Israel's destruction. That makes no sense. No Western country would tolerate that. Did we accept offers to negotiate with al Qaeda?

No, but we have negotiated with the Taliban and we did negotiate with various factions who were killing our soldiers in Iraq.

Like it or not, the PLO and Hamas and Fatah represent the Palestianian half of Israel, and Israel can't pretend they aren't there.

Probably a two-state solution is the best thing the Zionists can come up with, but eventually, they'll figure it isn't worth it and move to Europe or the US.

No, but we have negotiated with the Taliban and we did negotiate with various factions who were killing our soldiers in Iraq.

Like it or not, the PLO and Hamas and Fatah represent the Palestianian half of Israel, and Israel can't pretend they aren't there.

Probably a two-state solution is the best thing the Zionists can come up with, but eventually, they'll figure it isn't worth it and move to Europe or the US.

So what?
Actually they'll get sick of being Uncle's bitch, tell us to fuck ourselves, and deport the bunch to Detroit.

So what?
Actually they'll get sick of being Uncle's bitch, tell us to fuck ourselves, and deport the bunch to Detroit.

Oh, I hope they do. Then we can cut off that 4 billion a year in welfare and that 3 billion a year we give their neighbors to play nice.

Obama has undercut efforts to stop Iran from getting nukes and he has went against the established American policy of supporting Israel borders. The 1967 borders he advocated, literally put Israel at the threat of being extinct.

Apparently, Jews don't look after their own people. They look after their own individual interests and that's why they're constantly being hated by every community they go to.

And what did Bush and conservatives do to stop Iran?

Kinda funny but until I met some Russian Jews all the Jewish people I knew were liberal, progressive, radical, leftist, call it what you will. The Israeli Palestine debate changed the dialogue. It is my age and experience but a conservative Jew is still an oddity to me. History and the Holocaust created a mindset of tolerance and respect that is lost sometimes in our modern search for foes and gratification.

Russian Jews know the tyranny of government, makes sense doesn't it? Big powerful government is not “tolerant”

So what?

Oh, I hope they do. Then we can cut off that 4 billion a year in welfare and that 3 billion a year we give their neighbors to play nice.

And we can take that huge sum of money and fund the government for about 3 hours.

Most conservatives are "pro-Israel" and Anti-Jewish.

No surprise here.

Russian Jews know the tyranny of government, makes sense doesn't it? Big powerful government is not “tolerant”

Are you talking about Ayn Rand's beloved Tsarist government? You know..the one that issued Jewish Progroms?

Hey Jroc..are you even Jewish?

You know..The Rabbi, Jstone and Koshergrl, aren't.

Just want to get my Fake Jews..straight.

Forum List

Back