Stupid Jews for Obama

Yeah, I need to help you with your 3rd grade education with links, but since I don't feel the need to waste my time helping you with links....I got "nothin." :cuckoo:

When people don't give you money when you beg them on the corner, it doesn't mean they don't have money dumbfuck.

Get back to fucking your dog.

No but you at least need to back up your bullshit, and I'm sure you've got tons of links for me that'll prove it.

:eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

I know, you got nothin.

Yeah, I need to help you with your 3rd grade education with links, but since I don't feel the need to waste my time helping you with links....I got "nothin." :cuckoo:

When people don't give you money when you beg them on the corner, it doesn't mean they don't have money dumbfuck.

Get back to fucking your dog.

:rofl:

I know, you got nothin.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Are you really Charlie Sheen? You seem mentally erratic.

Liberal Jews hate other Jews and Israel. They're like rich liberals that hate other rich people and feel guilty about having so much money.

Liberal Jews put social issues about the survival of Israel because many of them forgot about what happened in WWII. They only care about themselves living in nice neighborhoods here in the USA.

They want to feel good about themselves.
Take Jillian on this site. She at least claims to be a Jew, although I have my doubts. She is in the tank for Obama 100%. Any mention of Israel and she has a million reasons why Obama is no different from Bush, and nothing has changed.
It is willfull blindness. It is the same blindness that prevented Jews from leaving Germany in the early 1930s.
And just like them, lib Jews have a virtual death wish unfound in any other culture. They support exactly those policies that will result in their destruction either spiritually, physically, or economically.
The only good news is that in 2-3 generations they will be gone through intermarriage and assimilation.

Obama has undercut efforts to stop Iran from getting nukes and he has went against the established American policy of supporting Israel borders. The 1967 borders he advocated, literally put Israel at the threat of being extinct.

Apparently, Jews don't look after their own people. They look after their own individual interests and that's why they're constantly being hated by every community they go to.

No he hasn't. You know that's a lie. He hasn't undercut anything. To the contrary, he's hurting Iran with increased sanction.

What's your solution? "Bomb...bomb...bomb...bomb Iran?

You're a simpleton. Are you surprised that Sensible Jews see you as a perpetual warmonger?

You could have titled this thread "Stupid __________ for Obama" and been spot on.

How about cut off the teat to all parties involved and wish them luck determining their own fate for a change? We're fucking broke.

Uh, he leaked Top Secret information where Israel planned classified refueling and rearming locations outside Iran. He sold out Israel to Iran, which is treason since we have a national defense pact with Israel.

The sanctions are a joke, the people at the bottom suffer while the leaders and military just use what they can get after the sanctions. Saddam liked the UN sanctions harming his people while he kept arming himself and buying more crap for his palaces.

Idiots like you are too stupid to understand these concepts.

Obama has undercut efforts to stop Iran from getting nukes and he has went against the established American policy of supporting Israel borders. The 1967 borders he advocated, literally put Israel at the threat of being extinct.

Apparently, Jews don't look after their own people. They look after their own individual interests and that's why they're constantly being hated by every community they go to.

No he hasn't. You know that's a lie. He hasn't undercut anything. To the contrary, he's hurting Iran with increased sanction.

What's your solution? "Bomb...bomb...bomb...bomb Iran?

You're a simpleton. Are you surprised that Sensible Jews see you as a perpetual warmonger?

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

why would a jew vote for an anti-choice, homophobic, misogynist, race-baiting, theocratic group of people who hate education, science and all of the other things that matter to jews?

well, unless you're uber-orthodox...in which case, one fundie is pretty much the same as any other.

Last edited:
How about cut off the teat to all parties involved and wish them luck determining their own fate for a change? We're fucking broke.

Democrat: "No, we're not. They're printing more money every day and we've still got checks!"

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

why would a jew vote for an anti-choice, homophobic, misogynist, race-baiting, theocratic group of people who hate education, science and all of the other things that matter to jews?

well, unless you're uber-orthodox...in which case, one fundie is pretty much the same as any other.

Except for the last sentence, I thought that was a Rturd post......

:eusa_whistle:

You don't think Jews are smart enough to know who is bending them over backwards?

Some Jews do and it appears even more will this election, in no small part to Papa Obama's
efforts to alienate them....

Really the better question is

Why would a Jew vote for a Israel hating, Palestinian terrorist supporting group of people who are anti-religious, class/race baiters ?

well, unless you're one who does not identify with being Jewish and put politics over
your own culture and religion
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Amen! Why would "anyone" vote for such people?

Liberal Jews hate other Jews and Israel. They're like rich liberals that hate other rich people and feel guilty about having so much money.

Liberal Jews put social issues about the survival of Israel because many of them forgot about what happened in WWII. They only care about themselves living in nice neighborhoods here in the USA.

So you hate them because they don't favor perpetual war and are pro civil rights. Are you stupid enough to think that they agree with the wackiest End of Timers?

Posters who use profanity because they cannot write coherent thoughts are easy to spot.

So you hate them because they don't favor perpetual war and are pro civil rights. Are you stupid enough to think that they agree with the wackiest End of Timers?

Posters who use profanity because they cannot write coherent thoughts are easy to spot.

Where's the profanity, liar?

:eusa_liar:

Well, hell! Fuck that shit!

Forum List

Back