Stupid bitch

Too stupid to realise how stupid she is. Well done the presenter for nearly keeping a straight face.

Ann is correct; they CREATED the USA. The USA was not created by immigrants to the USA. Yes; a tad messily contrived by Iain but Ann is correct. Iain conflated "America" with the USA about which Ann was speaking. She clarified it of course but you still refuse to see her point.

And you really are a tad uninformed on the topic. It's an OLD canard.

Greg

Dale is actually a brexit loving tory. Shows how far off the scale she is.

No; he mixed up America and the USA. Ann told him what he needed to know. There was no country that was "America" before the USA, Canada and Mexico came into being.

Greg

Too stupid to realise how stupid she is. Well done the presenter for nearly keeping a straight face.

Ann is correct; they CREATED the USA. The USA was not created by immigrants to the USA. Yes; a tad messily contrived by Iain but Ann is correct. Iain conflated "America" with the USA about which Ann was speaking. She clarified it of course but you still refuse to see her point.

Greg

Yeah, she just missed out the bit about killing all the natives and stealing their land. The guy couldnt believe his luck getting such a dumb guest.

Greg

Yeah, she just missed out the bit about killing all the natives and stealing their land. The guy couldnt believe his luck getting such a dumb guest.

Conflating America with the USA is not correct. America was never a country; North OR South. Am I also correct in informing you that the colonies that became the USA were formed by Acts of the British Parliament? From what I recall they were NOT immigrants but seated at Westminster. "In 1624, Jamestown was made a royal colony."....by Royal Charter. To my knowledge the Royal Colony and James 1 were not immigrants at all; the "Creations" occurred in England.

Iain needs to get his facts right...as do you.

Greg

"Your family were immigrants ?"

"No they came from Holland in the C16th."

Oh dear.

But not to any Country that was America!! It did not exist as a Country. The Colonies were formed by Charter in the UK....and yes; I am familiar with the changes in NAME and content of the UK, Tommy. The USA was NOT formed in the 16th Century. The colonies were not even given Royal Colony status until the 17th Century. Iain, as much as he seems a decent fellow, simply did NOT get the basic facts right. Ann was correct.

Greg

PS: I am not sure that Parliament was needed to give approval to Royal Charters. I think they were from memory or at least I think they advised the King to do so.

Greg

Greg

says the person that lives in the nation that at one time claimed the sun never set on.

make sure your history is clean before you shit on someone else.

Dale is actually a brexit loving tory. Shows how far off the scale she is.

No; he mixed up America and the USA. Ann told him what he needed to know. There was no country that was "America" before the USA, Canada and Mexico came into being.

Greg

But his point was that the continent was settled by immigrants from other places. And it was.

Forum List

Back