Stump the Bonz

Why do we have a Handle on the "PUSH" side of the door??

other than something impossible like solving Pi, try to stump me with a question or internet search request.

Each person that stumps me will get a point.
Prove or disprove the event at Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, and the question as to whether UFOs are actually manned by ETs from outer space.

Prove or disprove the lone assassin theory associated with the JFK event in Dallas, Texas November 1963.

Prove or disprove the explanation given by our government concerning the collapse of building 7 in New York City September 11, 2001.

Is it possible to warp time and distance in order to make deep space travel possible?

If a tree falls down in the forrest and nobody is there to hear it.

Does it make a sound? ..... :dunno:

(Credit goes to another source not to be named)

Sound is not dependent on human, or animal ear drums. When the tree hits the ground, the vibration is sent through the air, but no one is to hear it. But, it still made a sound otherwise sound waves would not have been made. Like some noises are too high for humans to hear, but that does not mean there is not a sound. Also if a recorder was there, it would have recorded the sound.

Why do we have a Handle on the "PUSH" side of the door??

Because you can push with a handle also. The handle also serves the purpose of turning to remove the metal thingy in the door from the hole thingy in the door frame......

other than something impossible like solving Pi, try to stump me with a question or internet search request.

Prove or disprove the event at Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, and the question as to whether UFOs are actually manned by ETs from outer space.

Prove or disprove the lone assassin theory associated with the JFK event in Dallas, Texas November 1963.

Prove or disprove the explanation given by our government concerning the collapse of building 7 in New York City September 11, 2001.

Is it possible to warp time and distance in order to make deep space travel possible?

How am I supposed to do my job and research all this shit! damn people!

You wanted the post count, did you think it was free...?

You wanted the post count, did you think it was free...?

No, I want good conversation between my work projects!

Well, what exactly were you asking for? Did you expect something very simple like, "How was the Grand Canyon formed"?

What is my natural hair color?

Didn't you get the memo that told you that your new job is to entertain all of us?

What is my natural hair color?

Didn't you get the memo that told you that your new job is to entertain all of us?

When do I get my first paycheck? My last day here is April 30th. I'll give you all my bank information for wire transfers...

th

Forum List

Back