study wealth distribution: Gains of wealthy hurts the rest

Wealth Redistribution has been a disaster.

Republicans moving the wealth from the middle class to the top few percent proves we shouldn't be involved in "wealth redistribution".

This is a study that is based on other studies, it does no fact finding of it's own. Aside from the fact that is is considerably biased, this entire report is really nothing but opinions and should not be construed as proof of anything. It's no different than reading Paul Krugman's latest article in the NYT, or listening to Rush Limbaugh's latest radio broadcast.

BTW, I did read it.

no you pretended to read it with a mind full of I HATE SCIENCE.

The other studies are not under question.

they are accepted resseach.

This is what scholors do.

they take the work of others and use it to determine new findings with their own research added.

You see science is a jusst that.

Oh, good grief. You are beyond stupid. We need a whole new word for people as willfully stupid as you.

Stumped you huh?

insults wont cover the fact you can not deny the real finding here

What 'stumps' me is that anyone can be as jack shit stupid as you. That's not meant to be insulting - merely stating the results of my study.

You're beyond reasoning with. You are so completely intellectually incapacitated that no one with a reasonable IQ can possibly get down to your level. But... it is really funny that you think you're right. Seriously. :lol:

Tissue?

Dude its you who are trying VERY hard to misunderstand me like you ALWAYS do.

Go play with someone else unless you really want to discuss something rather than just flail at me personally.

Get it Immy , play your game with a willing partner. Im no longer willing to abide your hate.

I get it. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Nothing new there.

And I will continue to point that fact out every time you show how much of an idiot you really are. And, I realize you are opposed to the idea of the Freedom of Speech, but as long as I am not banned from this site, I will continue to post on any thread I want regardless of your anti-American wish to shut me up.

Immie

I never said you couldnt post , Ill just stop playing with you OK.

i will answer the real posts who actually deal with the subject at hand instead of the ones making up questions that have nothing to do with what is said or being discussed.

Now why dont you read the study and we can talk like adults?

Why don't you do slightly more than read the study.... like comprehend it. I'm sure you have read it.... it is the second part - the actual understanding of it - that seems to have floated gently over your head.

Stumped you huh?

insults wont cover the fact you can not deny the real finding here

What 'stumps' me is that anyone can be as jack shit stupid as you. That's not meant to be insulting - merely stating the results of my study.

You're beyond reasoning with. You are so completely intellectually incapacitated that no one with a reasonable IQ can possibly get down to your level. But... it is really funny that you think you're right. Seriously. :lol:

Tissue?

Thank you, yes. I need one.... to wipe the tears of laughter away. :lol:

How the hell is he a liar? You just proposes a cap on wealth. You said it was a choice 'we are about to make'. That makes you the liar, idiot.

And.... do you understand that you misinterpreted the results of this study?

Not allowing to someone to buy assests does not equate to a cap on wealth.

Its a cap on power to control an economy.

It serves only one person to allow one person to buy everything.

You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't even understand what you post.

Rick

And you have proven you are worthless in an adult debate just like Cali and Immy

This is a study that is based on other studies, it does no fact finding of it's own. Aside from the fact that is is considerably biased, this entire report is really nothing but opinions and should not be construed as proof of anything. It's no different than reading Paul Krugman's latest article in the NYT, or listening to Rush Limbaugh's latest radio broadcast.

BTW, I did read it.

no you pretended to read it with a mind full of I HATE SCIENCE.

The other studies are not under question.

they are accepted resseach.

This is what scholors do.

they take the work of others and use it to determine new findings with their own research added.

You see science is a jusst that.

A study is not science. Especially one like that that is filled with "if's" and "could's." This is just a biased interpretation of other studies, and the fact that you refuse to see that is beyond reason.

Rick

We ask instead whether or not greater inequality raises
the standard of living of non-affluent households. Using
state data on income levels and the distribution of income,
we examine the impacts of increases in the
share of income going to the top 10% and top 1% of the
income distribution since the late 1970s on the incomes
of middle and low-income households. We find
that the income of low and middle-income households
falls as the disparity in incomes rises. These findings
are consistent even with research showing higher inequality
leads to greater overall economic growth. 2

They complied exsisting data and came to a finding.

They sussed out of the exsisting data a trend.

No matter how many times you call me names this will not go away.

Not allowing to someone to buy assests does not equate to a cap on wealth.

Its a cap on power to control an economy.

It serves only one person to allow one person to buy everything.

You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't even understand what you post.

Rick

And you have proven you are worthless in an adult debate just like Cali and Immy

Now why can't you just answer the questions, instead of all of the name calling?

Why do you ignore the questions/responses that prove you to be wrong in every thread you start?

The fact that you can say that I'm "worthless in an adult debate" is just funny. When have you ever had an "adult debate?" You won't debate with anyone who proves you wrong, you just ignore, ignore, ignore.

Rick

Rick here is a question for you.

those idfs adn coulds you were talking about, what were they refering to?

Rick

Now why can't you just answer the questions, instead of all of the name calling?

Why do you ignore the questions/responses that prove you to be wrong in every thread you start?

The fact that you can say that I'm "worthless in an adult debate" is just funny. When have you ever had an "adult debate?" You won't debate with anyone who proves you wrong, you just ignore, ignore, ignore.

Rick

Where is this claimed question?

you have done this before claiming I didnt answer when i had.

They have proven it IS a zero sum game folks.
Oh really? Link on that? From a REAL source, not an advocacy propagandist source please.

Not like the ones you have been trying to use in the first few posts to this thread.

You all have claimed for years now that when the wealthy gain assets the middle class gain assests right?

These guys just proved that is not true.

Oh.

Dear.

Gawd.

You really are beyond dumb. Seriously. You have proven - time and again - that you don't even have a basic understanding of how to read academic research.

Do you ever post anything of substance? Ever? Or just constant attacks and ridicule of other people?

I know there is a lot to make fun of on this site, starting with your post count and the amount of free time you must have to constantly be attacking people while providing little actual substance yourself.

Cali is a self important child.

i doubt she is even of legal age to post here.

Oh really? Link on that? From a REAL source, not an advocacy propagandist source please.

Not like the ones you have been trying to use in the first few posts to this thread.

read teh thread if you are so interested.

Its a study and you dont like sceince so you will likely think it a waste of your time.

read teh thread if you are so interested.

Its a study and you dont like sceince so you will likely think it a waste of your time.
Yeah, it's a "study" all right. Apparently in propagandist lies and media manipulation.

51e5ea4a-cc5a-4e33-9066-f46ac1c63cc6.jpg

Forum List

Back