study wealth distribution: Gains of wealthy hurts the rest

So which is the society you want to see with your policy decisions?

More people having a decent level of human experience for their hard work in society OR a soceity where we end up with a few small uber wealthy class and everyone else living a third world exsistance?

That is the choice we are about to make.

how would you vote to protect yout own self interests?

Once again Truthnevermatters proposes a cap on wealth in our country.

Rick

Am I to assume that truthdon'tmatter does not want to answer a simple question?

Im not going to hang arround and try to read your mind.

You tell me the word you are trying to make me devine from your wilted brain.

It's quite straightforward. The important word in that overview: 'could'. Look it up. You will find it does not mean 'would' or 'will'. It is an indicator of probability. It does not mean 'proof'. The study does not 'prove', it indicates a probability of an outcome.

I recommend you learn the skill (and it is a skill) of interpreting research results before you start using research results to 'prove' your stupidity. You show absolutely no ability to think critically. None. Nada. Zip. You're intellectually lazy and somewhat irrational.

How the finding was created in the society does not change the fact that the finding was wealth concentration caused a dip in poor and middle class lives. They were merely speculating on WHY and HOW the effect came into being.

when you buy as share of a company you are buying just that.

a piece of it.

how many times they slice it doesnt change that you have bought a slice does it?

Here is something you don't seem to understand.

When you buy a stock off of the exchange you are most likely not buying said stock from the company (barring an IPO or sale of Treasury Stock). You are buying that stock from some other investor who risked his or her capital for a certain length of time. Said investor is now looking to get out of that investment. And that is just the simple explanation as to how the market works.

And technically it does matter, the more shares outstanding of a company the less of a claim the shareholder has on that company at the point of liquidation.

Immie

Last edited:

More people having a decent level of human experience for their hard work in society OR a soceity where we end up with a few small uber wealthy class and everyone else living a third world exsistance?

Rick

liar

Rick

liar

How the hell is he a liar? You just proposes a cap on wealth. You said it was a choice 'we are about to make'. That makes you the liar, idiot.

And.... do you understand that you misinterpreted the results of this study?

a piece of it.

how many times they slice it doesnt change that you have bought a slice does it?

When you buy a stock off of the exchange you are most likely not buying said stock from the company (barring an IPO or sale of Treasury Stock). You are buying that stock from some other investor who risked his or her capital for a certain length of time. Said investor is now looking to get out of that investment. And that is just the simple explanation has to how the market works.

And technically it does matter, the more shares outstanding of a company the less of a claim the shareholder has on that company at the point of liquidation.

Immie

Dude its you who are trying VERY hard to misunderstand me like you ALWAYS do.

Go play with someone else unless you really want to discuss something rather than just flail at me personally.

Get it Immy , play your game with a willing partner. Im no longer willing to abide your hate.

Rick

liar

Yes, you are a liar. You've said it numerous times now in this thread. Why can't you just admit that is what you're saying?

Rick

Im not going to hang arround and try to read your mind.

You tell me the word you are trying to make me devine from your wilted brain.

It's quite straightforward. The important word in that overview: 'could'. Look it up. You will find it does not mean 'would' or 'will'. It is an indicator of probability. It does not mean 'proof'. The study does not 'prove', it indicates a probability of an outcome.

I recommend you learn the skill (and it is a skill) of interpreting research results before you start using research results to 'prove' your stupidity. You show absolutely no ability to think critically. None. Nada. Zip. You're intellectually lazy and somewhat irrational.

How the finding was created in the society does not change the fact that the finding was wealth concentration caused a dip in poor and middle class lives. They were merely speculating on WHY and HOW the effect came into being.

Oh, good grief. You are beyond stupid. We need a whole new word for people as willfully stupid as you.

a piece of it.

Wow you really don't get it do you?

If I but 1000 shares in X company and no shares are sold that day does the value of the shares of other holders decrease?

The answer is no.

Where did I ever say it did?

You people are trying REAL hard to avoid the facts this study found.

When you concentrate TOO much wealth in too few hands it harms the vast majority of peoples lifes in the society.

So, since you know so much, how does the fact that Warren Buffet made much more money than I can ever dream of last year, hurt me specifically?

Immie

a piece of it.

When you buy a stock off of the exchange you are most likely not buying said stock from the company (barring an IPO or sale of Treasury Stock). You are buying that stock from some other investor who risked his or her capital for a certain length of time. Said investor is now looking to get out of that investment. And that is just the simple explanation has to how the market works.

Immie

Go play with someone else unless you really want to discuss something rather than just flail at me personally.

Get it Immy , play your game with a willing partner. Im no longer willing to abide your hate.

Let me rephrase that for you Immy.

"I can't understand what you're trying to say, and I have no proof of what I'm saying, so I'm just going to ignore your posts from now on, like usual."

Rick

Rick

liar

How the hell is he a liar? You just proposes a cap on wealth. You said it was a choice 'we are about to make'. That makes you the liar, idiot.

Not allowing to someone to buy assests does not equate to a cap on wealth.

Its a cap on power to control an economy.

It serves only one person to allow one person to buy everything.

Wow you really don't get it do you?

If I but 1000 shares in X company and no shares are sold that day does the value of the shares of other holders decrease?

The answer is no.

Where did I ever say it did?

You people are trying REAL hard to avoid the facts this study found.

When you concentrate TOO much wealth in too few hands it harms the vast majority of peoples lifes in the society.

So, since you know so much, how does the fact that Warren Buffet made much more money than I can ever dream of last year, hurt me specifically?

Immie

Why dont you read teh study and lets discuss the study instead of you poretending Im saying things Im not?

If you wnt to discuss fine , if you just want to play games Im not in.

Not allowing to someone to buy assests does not equate to a cap on wealth.

Its a cap on power to control an economy.

It serves only one person to allow one person to buy everything.

You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't even understand what you post.

Rick

a piece of it.

Immie

I get it. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Nothing new there.

And I will continue to point that fact out every time you show how much of an idiot you really are. And, I realize you are opposed to the idea of the Freedom of Speech, but as long as I am not banned from this site, I will continue to post on any thread I want regardless of your anti-American wish to shut me up.

Immie

Oh, good grief. You are beyond stupid. We need a whole new word for people as willfully stupid as you.

Stumped you huh?

insults wont cover the fact you can not deny the real finding here

This is a study that is based on other studies, it does no fact finding of it's own. Aside from the fact that is is considerably biased, this entire report is really nothing but opinions and should not be construed as proof of anything. It's no different than reading Paul Krugman's latest article in the NYT, or listening to Rush Limbaugh's latest radio broadcast.

BTW, I did read it.

Rick

If the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy are allowed to expire, we will be in much greater fiscal health.

Immie

Let me rephrase that for you Immy.

"I can't understand what you're trying to say, and I have no proof of what I'm saying, so I'm just going to ignore your posts from now on, like usual."

Rick

Thanks, but I understood it quite well as did everyone else who reads her posts.

Immie

Immie

I get it. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Nothing new there.

And I will continue to point that fact out every time you show how much of an idiot you really are. And, I realize you are opposed to the idea of the Freedom of Speech, but as long as I am not banned from this site, I will continue to post on any thread I want regardless of your anti-American wish to shut me up.

Immie

I never said you couldnt post , Ill just stop playing with you OK.

i will answer the real posts who actually deal with the subject at hand instead of the ones making up questions that have nothing to do with what is said or being discussed.

Now why dont you read the study and we can talk like adults?

Stumped you huh?

insults wont cover the fact you can not deny the real finding here

What 'stumps' me is that anyone can be as jack shit stupid as you. That's not meant to be insulting - merely stating the results of my study.

You're beyond reasoning with. You are so completely intellectually incapacitated that no one with a reasonable IQ can possibly get down to your level. But... it is really funny that you think you're right. Seriously. :lol:

Forum List

Back