STUDY: The AGW climate crowd uses MORE electricty than the skeptics!!

Your study showed that, corrected for age, AGW people use less electricity.

So congratulations. You've once more entered yourself into the Special Olympics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1UwDFcYTU]CARTMAN special olympics - YouTube[/ame]

That means people concerned about money actually do something about it. People concerned about saving the planet expect someone else to do something about it, not themselves. That doesn't appear to be genuine concern to me.

Your study showed that, corrected for age, AGW people use less electricity.

So congratulations. You've once more entered yourself into the Special Olympics.

CARTMAN special olympics - YouTube

These people are all hopeless frauds. That's why they have embraced this silly cause. People who grow up irrelevant due to being a social oddball......this is what happens. And lets face it......virtually all far left guys are social oddballs and always have been. They are comfortable in the fringe because they've always been there.......indeed, it is a way of life. We all knew them when we were young......last to get picked for the teams......stood in the sidelines with fingers up their ass when females were around.......nose up the ass of the teacher ALL the fucking time.......balls kicked in at the schoolyard almost daily.........

These people MUST identify themselves with something.......invariably embrace fringe causes the most people don't give a fuck about. In fact, Id pay just to watch Mamooth navigate at a party........holy fuck what a hysterical gander that'd be!!!

This forum........you have exactly two oddballs in here. The only ones out of thousands of USMB members. Fringe social oddballs.......irrelevant outside the confines of this forum.:wink_2:

I'll be the first to admit though......this place would suck without their perpetual level of weenie.:gay::coffee:

That means people concerned about money actually do something about it. People concerned about saving the planet expect someone else to do something about it, not themselves. That doesn't appear to be genuine concern to me.
The left has long believed that supporting a cause -- i.e., talking about it -- and voting for politicians is MORE IMPORTANT and MORE EFFECTIVE than actually doing anything themselves.

Of course, they're doing nothing besides justifying their laziness.

Geee......what a surprise:eek::eusa_sick:. Weve always knows that the far left supporting AGW are the biggest frauds on the planet. More fodder to prove it >>>

People who claim to worry about climate change use more electricity - Telegraph

How laughable!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

As an average, we have a higher level of education, and earn more money. So we live larger. No apologies.

And it took the programmed AGW cult member to debunk all the AGW talking points and propaganda in the post above..

More prroof that that AGW is a religion and not based on any real science..

The left has long believed that supporting a cause -- i.e., talking about it -- and voting for politicians is MORE IMPORTANT and MORE EFFECTIVE than actually doing anything themselves.

Well, you silly little shit, we have done more that talk. We have elected many people who have the knowledge to understand what is happening. And will elect many more. While you are posting idiocy here, we are out rounding up the votes and doing the research that demonstrates the reality of what is happening.

So, silly ass, continue to set at home in your singlewide, posting drivel on the net.

Geee......what a surprise:eek::eusa_sick:. Weve always knows that the far left supporting AGW are the biggest frauds on the planet. More fodder to prove it >>>

As an average, we have a higher level of education, and earn more money. So we live larger. No apologies.

And it took the programmed AGW cult member to debunk all the AGW talking points and propaganda in the post above..

LOL. Yet every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.

Silly little ignoramous, you would not recognize science if it bit you in the ass.

LOL. Yet every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.

Silly little ignoramous, you would not recognize science if it bit you in the ass.

More AGW propaganda who just proved that AGW religion is about the color green and not about science or math..

Just keep digging that hole deeper...

More AGW propaganda who just proved that AGW religion is about the color green and not about science or math..

^ Another far right Rove drone's propoganda.

:rofl:

But its a disconnect for the people that need to get behind AGW.......and that's most people. This kind of stuff doesn't play with them. Its akin to a gun grabber activist spending his evenings in his back yard target practicing with his AK-47.

Well, you silly little shit, we have done more that talk. We have elected many people who have the knowledge to understand what is happening. And will elect many more. While you are posting idiocy here, we are out rounding up the votes and doing the research that demonstrates the reality of what is happening.

So, silly ass, continue to set at home in your singlewide, posting drivel on the net.

You are so amazingly stupid, you proved my point.

"The left has long believed that supporting a cause -- i.e., talking about it -- and voting for politicians is MORE IMPORTANT and MORE EFFECTIVE than actually doing anything themselves."

Do you drive a Prius? Got your home off the grid?

No?

Ahh, but you VOTE. And you RAISE AWARENESS on the internet.

There is not a single reason in the world why I shouldn't laugh in your face.

:lmao:

^ Another far right Rove drone's propoganda.

Rove? Are you still afraid of him?

karltherovariancopy6bn.jpg

Booga booga!

Forum List

Back