Study: Ocean temps dropping = warming haitus!!

I find it more than a little odd that you all rejected BTK 2013 for well over a year. And now, on SKOOKERASBIL's* completely faulty interpretation, you've decided to pretend it says what it and the dozens and dozens of other supporting studies - simply do not say.

You folks are getting more and more obviously desperate. Have you EVER considered signing back on with the rest of the world? With taking the enormously risky tactic of assuming that mainstream science is actually right most of the time: certainly more often than you are.

* Prince of the denier brain trust

I find it more than a little odd that you all rejected BTK 2013 for well over a year. And now, on SKOOKERASBIL's* completely faulty interpretation, you've decided to pretend it says what it and the dozens and dozens of other supporting studies - simply do not say.

You folks are getting more and more obviously desperate. Have you EVER considered signing back on with the rest of the world? With taking the enormously risky tactic of assuming that mainstream science is actually right most of the time: certainly more often than you are.

* Prince of the denier brain trust

meh

I just posted up a thread.......Judith Curry interview. Yes I am the prince of the "denier brain trust".......that is :boobies::boobies:WINNING:boobies::boobies: .......Juidth Curry calls BS on all the alarmist nutters. I'm still laughing. Crick s0n.....you and your alarmist pals are phonies.

gay:Boom2:

Oh......also notes that "The IPCC has lived out its usefulness"!!!!

Ive known for 15 years the IPCC is a corrupt, bogus propaganda driven organization. MOFU's have been fucking with the data for decades.

gay:Boom2:

"You are stupid" was in response to your comments. "You are a bigot" was in response to your continuing, homophobic remarks. I haven't "taken my bat and gone home" and you are the FURTHEST thing from pwning me.

"You are stupid" was in response to your comments. "You are a bigot" was in response to your continuing, homophobic remarks. I haven't "taken my bat and gone home" and you are the FURTHEST thing from pwning me.

Awwwww c'mon s0n......everyone and their brother knows that you are highly oriented to the whole PC mantra and hyper-sensitive to words. People on the far left tend to be that way.......missed a memo or two along the way.s0n....gotta start throwing things over your shoulder or you'll continue to be angry and miserable. Not worth it........really. God......in my field of work, I wouldn't last one single week having such a backbone of a Hershey Bar.

Awwwww c'mon s0n......everyone and their brother knows that you are highly oriented to the whole PC mantra and hyper-sensitive to words. People on the far left tend to be that way.......missed a memo or two along the way.s0n....gotta start throwing things over your shoulder or you'll continue to be angry and miserable. Not worth it........really. God......in my field of work, I wouldn't last one single week having such a backbone of a Hershey Bar.

You're still stupid and you're still a bigot. If you should ever choose to educate yourself and clear your mind of unjustified prejudices, that could change. But it hasn't happened yet.

Skookerasbil, you are a complete idiot. This article:

Varying planetary heat sink led to global-warming slowdown and acceleration
  1. Xianyao Chen1,2,
  2. Ka-Kit Tung2,*
+Author Affiliations

1. *Corresponding author. E-mail: [email protected]
A vacillating global heat sink at intermediate ocean depths is associated with different climate regimes of surface warming under anthropogenic forcing: The latter part of the 20th century saw rapid global warming as more heat stayed near the surface. In the 21st century, surface warming slowed as more heat moved into deeper oceans. In situ and reanalyzed data are used to trace the pathways of ocean heat uptake. In addition to the shallow La Niña–like patterns in the Pacific that were the previous focus, we found that the slowdown is mainly caused by heat transported to deeper layers in the Atlantic and the Southern oceans, initiated by a recurrent salinity anomaly in the subpolar North Atlantic. Cooling periods

This study supports AGW and the observation that the world has NOT stopped warming. We appreciate you linking to it. I linked to it elsewhere myself. It needs wider reading. That you didn't realize what it said, however, is more evidence that you

DO

NOT

HAVE

A

MOTHER

FUCKING

CLUE.

What you see when you use Crick's link:
Not Found
Content not found

Ironic ain't it?

You're still stupid and you're still a bigot. If you should ever choose to educate yourself and clear your mind of unjustified prejudices, that could change. But it hasn't happened yet.
Ditto for you eh?

Well, this sucks. There is just no way I can burn enough tires in My backyard to keep the heat index in an upward position.

Thanks. You just depressed the hell out of Me. And Christmas is coming, ya know....

Crick, instead of being a douche nozzle, why don't you just post this imaginary experiment you keep telling us about. you know, the one that shows how a 120PPM CO2 increase raises temperature, etc.

Lets face it......in 2014, the IPCC is a relic of a former era.......just like the UN.

Meanwhile, the evidence continues to mount that the AGW community still hasn't been able to make their case.

When they do.......skooks flee's this message board, but not a moment sooner.:2up:

Forum List

Back