Study: More Than Half a Trillion Dollars Spent on Welfare But Poverty Levels Unaffect

Now, in case you still don’t understand precisely how much money was spent on bailouts, bond buy-backs and other ‘stimulus’ and ‘growth’ schemes implemented by Obama and the Federal Reserve, here it is in very straightforward, layman’s terms:

Now, ask yourself, what has that $700 Billion + $7.7 Trillion done for you? Do you see any more jobs? Are your wages getting any better? Are the prices of things you purchase going up or down?
So I know the stimulus numbers, nova. I know it is confusing to you, but if you take a flashlight when you stick your head back up your ass, maybe you will actually see something. Or your normal con tool batshit nuts web sites. You know, something rational. Like gov sites providing actual numbers. Then, you would actually see what is true. But then, nova, me poor con tool, that is not what you are supposed to do. Because you are an attack dog. Pushing con dogma. So, you do not even try to back up the numbers you post with impartial sources. Because, nova, you know you are lying. And you do not care.

And your documentation for your numbers is where??? Up your ass, you say??? Makes sense, since that is where your head is. dipshit.

Goggle it fuck stick......
Uh oh. Nova is acting angry. That is normal for nova when he knows he is posting dogma, and has no way to defend what he said. Makes him very, very confused. But he can always attack, and insult. But that is nova. No actual signs of brain activity. Just a paid con shill.

Typical responce from an obama asslicker,all the shit fumes have clouded your brain,may-be you should crawl out of your mommys basement once in a while and get some fresh air :eusa_whistle:

And your documentation for your numbers is where??? Up your ass, you say??? Makes sense, since that is where your head is. dipshit.

Uh oh. Nova is acting angry. That is normal for nova when he knows he is posting dogma, and has no way to defend what he said. Makes him very, very confused. But he can always attack, and insult. But that is nova. No actual signs of brain activity. Just a paid con shill.

No angry ,just pity for a confused obama asslicker,now go get job ,you know your entitlements will end ....

Now, in case you still don’t understand precisely how much money was spent on bailouts, bond buy-backs and other ‘stimulus’ and ‘growth’ schemes implemented by Obama and the Federal Reserve, here it is in very straightforward, layman’s terms:

Now, ask yourself, what has that $700 Billion + $7.7 Trillion done for you? Do you see any more jobs? Are your wages getting any better? Are the prices of things you purchase going up or down?
So I know the stimulus numbers, nova. I know it is confusing to you, but if you take a flashlight when you stick your head back up your ass, maybe you will actually see something. Or your normal con tool batshit nuts web sites. You know, something rational. Like gov sites providing actual numbers. -your a fucking idiot Rshermr Then, you would actually see what is true. But then, nova, me poor con tool, that is not what you are supposed to do. Because you are an attack dog. Pushing con dogma. So, you do not even try to back up the numbers you post with impartial sources. Because, nova, you know you are lying. And you do not care.

Still waiting for your facts fuck stick,like anything from the government is true,,but all I here is crickets chirping ,typical for a troll...

Typical responce from an obama asslicker,all the shit fumes have clouded your brain,may-be you should crawl out of your mommys basement once in a while and get some fresh air :eusa_whistle:
Again, nova. You seem to have a heavy prurient interest in ass-licking. And you seem to have a lot of knowledge about it, too. Hmm. But no other brain activity, eh, nova.

So I know the stimulus numbers, nova. I know it is confusing to you, but if you take a flashlight when you stick your head back up your ass, maybe you will actually see something. Or your normal con tool batshit nuts web sites. You know, something rational. Like gov sites providing actual numbers. -your a fucking idiot Rshermr Then, you would actually see what is true. But then, nova, me poor con tool, that is not what you are supposed to do. Because you are an attack dog. Pushing con dogma. So, you do not even try to back up the numbers you post with impartial sources. Because, nova, you know you are lying. And you do not care.

Still waiting for your facts fuck stick,like anything from the government is true,,but all I here is crickets chirping ,typical for a troll...
You made up the numbers $700B jand $7.7T. I say they are bullshit. You can not even say what they are. I know what you are trying to accomplish, which is to get folks to believe a lie. But you have not even the integrity to provide the proof of your own accusations. Just a con. No proof of anything. v
So, nova, no. I will not provide anything to you in the way of proof. Because, you see, when you make an accusation, it's up to you to show why it makes some sort of sense. Which, of course, it does not.

And since you do not believe in gov numbers, it further proves that you are incapable of actual logical discussion. You believe bat shit crazy right wing site drivel, but do not believe, oh, say, the CBO. Which proves that you believe only what you want to believe, and what you are told to believe. Dipshit.

it further proves that you are incapable of actual logical discussion.

actually its very very logical to conclude that the more liberals spend on poverty the more poverty there is. If the trillions and trillion spent worked there would be no poverty and the Red China would switch back to communism.

Forum List

Back