Students will have to meet new vaccine requirements next school year

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mark Watts reports on the potentially dangerous side-effects of the MMR vaccine

Katie Stephen was a healthy baby girl when she was injected with the MMR triple vaccine. Ten days later she was vomiting, delirious and running a fever.

That was in 1990. Seventeen years later, she is deaf in one ear.

Following the debate over MMR and its alleged link with autism, government documents just released under the Freedom of Information Act show there was another, earlier concern for which there was more evidence and,...............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh but you won't think a thing just like the other few million who used their kid over " RESEARCHING" information or using the information you wanted to see because the other information was way to scary so yeah just take your kid and hope andn pray they turn out ok .

see what most of you dumb fks don't get is these vaccines DON'T ALWAYS TAKE YOUR KID OUT THAT MOMENT" IT TAKES THEM OUT OVER TIME IT BRAIN DAMAGES THEM IT DAMAGES THEM IN WAYS MOST OF YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS HAVE NO CLUE OF but you could if you learned how the fk to think for yourself and not have the feds do it for you.

what will you retard assholes do when it is forced and you watch kid and the lights go out oh fkn well guess it sucks to be u............. the world's biggest library and American's are the dumbest mother fkrs of the world.

Katie Stephen was a healthy baby girl when she was injected with the MMR triple vaccine. Ten days later she was vomiting, delirious and running a fever.

Following the debate over MMR and its alleged link with autism, government documents just released under the Freedom of Information Act show there was another, earlier concern for which there was more evidence and,...............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh but you won't think a thing just like the other few million who used their kid over " RESEARCHING" information or using the information you wanted to see because the other information was way to scary so yeah just take your kid and hope andn pray they turn out ok .

see what most of you dumb fks don't get is these vaccines DON'T ALWAYS TAKE YOUR KID OUT THAT MOMENT" IT TAKES THEM OUT OVER TIME IT BRAIN DAMAGES THEM IT DAMAGES THEM IN WAYS MOST OF YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS HAVE NO CLUE OF but you could if you learned how the fk to think for yourself and not have the feds do it for you.

what will you retard assholes do when it is forced and you watch kid and the lights go out oh fkn well guess it sucks to be u............. the world's biggest library and American's are the dumbest mother fkrs of the world.
Parents will keep fighting for the rights to make medical choices for their children. If this were back when my children were in school I would have pulled them out and used home schooling. Piss on these fascist using everyone's children as if they were their own personal guinea pigs.

Parents will keep fighting for the rights to make medical choices for their children. If this were back when my children were in school I would have pulled them out and used home schooling. Piss on these fascist using everyone's children as if they were their own personal guinea pigs.

Good
Keep your God Damned unvaccinated spawn away from healthy children

Good
Piss off you nasty ass creep. Vaccinated children are not healthy. They are diseased with man made crap and live their lives as immune compromised individuals if they survive the vaccines.

Good
Piss off you nasty ass creep. Vaccinated children are not healthy. They are diseased with man made crap and live their lives as immune compromised individuals if they survive the vaccines.

pull yer brain out of the ground, radish-head

• Banned
Long overdue

Ignore the lame conspiracy theories

If you weren't so stupid

Freda Ballard

55485116_2357369404297603_2322461165394853888_n.jpg

56157860_2357369457630931_3018552682630610944_n.jpg

55912441_2357369497630927_7789621273805455360_n.jpg

55776361_2357369534297590_5745497005921140736_n.jpg

55901727_2357369570964253_5182649401570492416_n.jpg

Angel Isabella Frady (June 25, 2014 – October 5, 2014).
Shared from her mother...
I took my healthy daughter Angel in for her 2 month check-up, she was just over 2 ½ months old. She was given 8 vaccines (DTaP, IPV, Hib, Hep B, Pneumococcal and the oral Rotavirus vaccine).
All 8 vaccines were given within 3 injections and 1 oral vaccine. The DTaP, IPV, Hib vaccine is a 5 in 1 combo shot.

After the doctor’s visit, Angel became fussy more than normal and had a slight fever. Her legs were red and irritated. The shots given in her legs caused redness that turned into bruises, at the injection sites… I was told these were just normal reactions. Two weeks after that, my world crashed. My heart broke into a million pieces.

My mother woke up and went to fix her a bottle, that’s when we found her laying there. She performed CPR on her and we called the ambulance. They worked on her for 2 hours but she was gone. She was in perfect health, she was my little angel. She received her angel wings on October 5, 2014, exactly 2 weeks after being vaccinated.

The official cause of death was ruled UNDETERMINED, but the coroner whom I recently had a conversation with, he said SIDS, but that he couldn’t put SIDS as the cause. He did not give me a clear reason why. It’s likely because SIDS is listed as a side effect from some vaccines.

I strongly believe that the vaccines had a lot to do with my daughters passing… I hate vaccines, they killed my precious Angel.

No one should let these sick doctors, this government, put poison into our babies little bodies. If I had known that vaccines would hurt my daughter, I would have never let her get them, but she did… and now she is gone…She was cremated. Her ashes are with me.

http://circleofmamas.com/mama-stories/angel-isabellas-story/
54519114_2357369610964249_714694588257796096_n.jpg

these parents were just as fkn STUPID AS YOU!!! and THOUGHT just like you asshole........

Last edited:

Good

You are no expert on this one just like you are not an expert on Christianity. You are free to take all the vaccines you desire but you are not free to demand everyone else compromise their children's health for your misguided beliefs.

Long overdue

If you weren't so stupid

Freda Ballard

I took my healthy daughter Angel in for her 2 month check-up, she was just over 2 ½ months old. She was given 8 vaccines (DTaP, IPV, Hib, Hep B, Pneumococcal and the oral Rotavirus vaccine).
All 8 vaccines were given within 3 injections and 1 oral vaccine. The DTaP, IPV, Hib vaccine is a 5 in 1 combo shot.

After the doctor’s visit, Angel became fussy more than normal and had a slight fever. Her legs were red and irritated. The shots given in her legs caused redness that turned into bruises, at the injection sites… I was told these were just normal reactions. Two weeks after that, my world crashed. My heart broke into a million pieces.

My mother woke up and went to fix her a bottle, that’s when we found her laying there. She performed CPR on her and we called the ambulance. They worked on her for 2 hours but she was gone. She was in perfect health, she was my little angel. She received her angel wings on October 5, 2014, exactly 2 weeks after being vaccinated.

The official cause of death was ruled UNDETERMINED, but the coroner whom I recently had a conversation with, he said SIDS, but that he couldn’t put SIDS as the cause. He did not give me a clear reason why. It’s likely because SIDS is listed as a side effect from some vaccines.

I strongly believe that the vaccines had a lot to do with my daughters passing… I hate vaccines, they killed my precious Angel.

No one should let these sick doctors, this government, put poison into our babies little bodies. If I had known that vaccines would hurt my daughter, I would have never let her get them, but she did… and now she is gone…She was cremated. Her ashes are with me.

these parents were just as fkn STUPID AS YOU!!! and THOUGHT just like you asshole........
Facts don't mean jack shit to them as they are pushing their own agenda.

Long overdue

If you weren't so stupid

Freda Ballard

Facts don't mean jack shit to them as they are pushing their own agenda.

it amazes me how gawd dam stupid these mother fkrs are.

Esp when the INSERTS with in the vaccine boxes TELL YOU IT CAUSES THIS SHIT!!!

these mother fkrs are so far mentally gone via the medical gods who obey GOV policies can't tie it toether not even when Hitler used Eugenics etc.

I can't even stand how gawd dsam stupid these idiots are it's incredible..

Good

You are no expert on this one just like you are not an expert on Christianity. You are free to take all the vaccines you desire but you are not free to demand everyone else compromise their children's health for your misguided beliefs.

oh gee----radish----I have served as an expert witness in court in my field----
which INCLUDES the issue of vaccination.. As to Christianity-----no one who
does not know the Judaism of the BC era can possibly understand the development of Christianity. I am not recognized as an expert witness in
religion, however. Are you?

Good

Never fear the vaccines are not like they were and sooner or later the bullet will get these assholes who deny it... there will be millions now who instantly get ill after just the 3rd round............. it's proven stupidity is pretty stupid it takes their kids lives for these dumb assholes to learn.

55524766_2357369657630911_5118882550407757824_n.jpg

Good
Anti Vax parents should be incarcerated

here's one for your side-----Pasteurophobics. -----"PHARMACOLOGY IS THE
STUDY OF DIFFERENTIAL TOXICOLOGY"

Long overdue

If you weren't so stupid

Freda Ballard

54519114_2357369610964249_714694588257796096_n.jpg

Anti Vax propaganda

Good

does not know the Judaism of the BC era can possibly understand the development of Christianity. I am not recognized as an expert witness in
I don't do your religious cult bullshit. As far as vaccines go like I said shoot yourself up with all of them you want. The current vaccines are not what they were 20 and 30 years ago. No one in their right mind would shoot a new born up with Hepatitis in the first 24 hours of their life. It is insane just like many of your other precepts.

Muslims Reject ‘Non-Halal’ Vaccines in UK
‘Vast majority’ in some areas plan to opt out of flu vaccine due to pig-derived ingredients.

Health Officials Plotted to Create Phony Studies to Exonerate Vaccines – Report
CDC continues to cite fraudulent studies claiming vaccines don’t cause autism

CDC Kept Link Between Neurological Injuries, Vaccines From Public – Report
Independent research bypasses agency’s data suppression

Mandatory Vaccines: NY State Paid to Violate Religious Freedom & Informed Consent
Medical tyranny increasing daily.

FDA Licenses Vaccines, Ignores Injuries – Report
Conflict of interest between FDA, CDC undermining children’s health

Elmo Sets Don Lemon Straight On Vaccines
Watch as woke Elmo gives Lemon an unexpected dose of reality.

$10,000 Prize To Prove Vaccines Safe
Alex offered this caller’s wife $10,000 and a free flight to Austin Texas if she can prove anything Alex said regarding vaccines is wrong!

Investigative Journalist Banned For Exposing Deadly Vaccines
The censored man speaks out in this crucial interview.

CNN Angry That Melania Trump Won’t Push Vaccines
Fact she doesn’t want to push untested immu

Good

I don't do your religious cult bullshit. As far as vaccines go like I said shoot yourself up with all of them you want. The current vaccines are not what they were 20 and 30 years ago. No one in their right mind would shoot a new born up with Hepatitis in the first 24 hours of their life. It is insane just like many of your other precepts.

there is a law that disallows kids into school unless they were shot up with
Hepatitis vaccines as newborns??? THIS IS NEWS TO ME!!!!!!

there is a law that disallows kids into school unless they were shot up with
Hepatitis vaccines as newborns??? THIS IS NEWS TO ME!!!!!!
They have exemptions parents can file in most states when it comes to school and vaccines. It is not just a few vaccines like in the 60's and 70's. You need to get up to date on what they are doing to the children and who is fighting it. I posted a lot of the information on here as I sorted through what they were using and the effects, etc. Those Hep vaccines if the child survives sets the stage for lifelong immune deficiencies. A lot of drs. fighting this mess too, when/if they can survive it all.

Forum List

Back