Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

Their major contribution is crime...

although not as, major, as Caucasians contribution:

Table 43

Table 43

Ha!
No.

Those tumultuous tables there, tell the treacherous truth!

They are 100% ers.
15% of the population
85% of the violent crime

Both charts both years, each, assigned 58% of all violent crime to the Caucasoid criminals.
Did you notice that percentage is far below our population percentage? That is a wonderful compliment to our culture! If only some other groups would follow our example, then our country would be in good shape.

Black History month should highlight all the white people that helped free the negroes. Blacks themselves didn’t do much of anything, whites handed them their freedom. They should also teach that African tribes were the ones capturing and selling other Africans as slaves.

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

You are an idiot. Africa has animals, and its perfectly fine to talk about them during black history month. People are getting real sick and tired of these bullshit claims of racism. Just shut up.

although not as, major, as Caucasians contribution:

Table 43

Table 43

Ha!
No.

Those tumultuous tables there, tell the treacherous truth!

They are 100% ers.
15% of the population
85% of the violent crime

Both charts both years, each, assigned 58% of all violent crime to the Caucasoid criminals.

Math is hard, yes?

Your brain is dumb, yes?

Or did you simply misread both tables?

It IS unbelievable how insensitive some people still are in 2020.

Any teacher with a modicum of sense would NEVER give such an assignment.

As another poster pointed out, Black History Month is to celebrate the contributions of African Americans to this country.

It seems to me that it's time for a workshop where teachers at that school are taught to refrain from any lessons that may be misinterpreted.
And that's all. No one can mention any other subject. It's all black all the time. That's fucking oppressive. Not everything is all about blacks constantly. This is what made blacks obnoxious and violent sensitive about being compared unfavorably I might add, with better behaved animals. That's what the woman was complaining about. The teacher wasn't giving undivided attention to the crying babies.

... Not everything is all about blacks constantly...

Be careful. This can make people wonder if you are a savage, racist, if you are saying Black History Month should not be about Blacks constantly ---especially since the 'other 11 months' are used to celebrate us Caucasoids' history constantly.

And if you aren't saying that about BHM, then you're really being deceitful here ---since this nation's recent history/post-2010 has not hardly been about Blacks. And since it has
exactly been all about White HISP White Jews White Asians & especially LGBT ---then you might need to consider if your anti-Negro mindset has made you lose touch with reality.

Yes this country is ripe with racism. Any country that has a "black history month" but no "white history month" even though whites make up more than 3/4 of the entire population is definitely a racist country.

Black history month should no more be about blacks constantly than hispanic heritage month is about Hispanics constantly. No more than National Hot Dog Day should be about only eating hot dogs. They are a race of obnoxious whiners whose best day was when they sat down and shut up.

Black history month should no more be about blacks constantly than hispanic heritage month is about Hispanics constantly. No more than National Hot Dog Day should be about only eating hot dogs. They are a race of obnoxious whiners whose best day was when they sat down and shut up.

the stench of your white sheet and pointy hood are, reeking, right thru your words here pal

"We demand acknowledgement of our history and heritage!!"
"Ok, check out all these cool animals from your homeland that don't exist over here."
"THAT'S RACIST!!!!!"

The fucking lunacy never stops.

the stench of your white sheet and pointy hood are, reeking, right thru your words here pal
When I'm right I don't give a shit what you say. YOU HAVE to drag out racism because you have no substantive reply. Thank you for your admission.

The fucking lunacy never stops.

lunacy = the urge to play, pretend, that Black History Month was created to celebrate non-Human organisms which have nothing to do with the American negro.

American Negroes are the descendants of African Negroes, dumbass.

Seriously, how fucking deluded do you have to be to find racism in teaching kids about their ancestral homeland?

you have no substantive reply...

You mean, I already have several substantive replies posted here, which illuminate the irrational claim you made as I quoted you. Nonetheless, I had the right to point out fatuity within that harlequinade you posted, rather than me reply about the topic.

Forum List

Back