Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

Like Maxine Waters?
Clearly, you agree with racism's school teachers here.
I agree it seems kind of edgy in a bad way, but you can justify it as historical Flora and Fauna study.

When my son was in school about 20 years ago, he asked my about killer Bees he heard about during a black hiostory month class.

I was confused as to the relevance, but apparently they come from Africa too..

Black history month suppose to be about those who fought for Black equality. It shouldn't be about pleasing PETA. All PETA wants to do, is to turn all these celebrations into animal history months and years.

3pmnxa.gif

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

The black woman is over sensitive and looking for racial slights that dont exist beyond lib la la land

and she is poisoning the minds of her children

If anyone going into a dialogue is ready to pounce on racism or initiate it for an reason. Especially if the reason is to help all then do not help when the time comes. Throw them away. Those involved. Learn to protect those around you. Closer to you. Helping others for nothing makes you a sucker to those who get "paid" in fiefdoms and those who do not appreciate it.

I love leopards. I do not like the snakes in Africa though. Or Australia! Nor the spiders in Australia...WTF! The other creatures that are not felines that come from Africa? Actually Hyenas can be cool when trained. And the birds of prey are cool too.

It IS unbelievable how insensitive some people still are in 2020.

Any teacher with a modicum of sense would NEVER give such an assignment.

As another poster pointed out, Black History Month is to celebrate the contributions of African Americans to this country.

It seems to me that it's time for a workshop where teachers at that school are taught to refrain from any lessons that may be misinterpreted.

There are specific Blacks who were brilliant. I can name most of them. "African Americans" as a group contributed nothing except poverty and crime.

Pit Bulls.

Good point, I guess. Why do African American dog owners love pit bulls so much? Why do black drinkers prefer malt liquor over beer? Why do black smokers love newports above all other smokes?

Next time I see a black guy on the street corner with his dog, drinking a Schlitz Malt Liquor and smoking a cigarette, I'll be sure to ask him

As another poster pointed out, Black History Month is to celebrate the contributions of African Americans to this country.

It seems to me that it's time for a workshop where teachers at that school are taught to refrain from any lessons that may be misinterpreted.
When libs think of animals their mind turns to black people

When libs think of animals their mind turns to black people

As it should.

The outrage makes no sense.

Wear dreads
Make up names that defy your ancestors slave names - basically put a Sha, La,or Ra, in front of a real name .
Kidnap the white wimens and make them watch Kunte Kinte and chicken George- dat cool.

Learn about animals indigenous to your ancestral land- raaacist!

lol

I don’t think black history month needs to be hyper focused on racism. Studying and celebrating ancestry, history, heritage and culture are all parts of it as well. That includes African history, foods, music, and yes animals.

Forum List

Back