Students to Boycott their Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

Does anybody who isn't angry and borderline psychotic really blame a irrational mass shooting an administration that has only been around for a year? Where were the protests when a democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring? There wasn't even an investigation much less speculation about his motive and contacts at the time.

We're not supposed to believe that leftists have that much pent up hate inside them. I'm still waiting to hear the political affiliation of the Las Vegas concert shooter.

Stephen Paddock didn't have a political affiliation.

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.
:lmao:

Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

Dude...................in your own link it tells why they are holding it on April 20th. That is the anniversary of the Columbine shooting.

From your link..............................

On Twitter, students used the hashtags #NationalSchoolWalkout, #April20 and #April20Walkout to plan mass boycotts on the anniversary of the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999, as well as a separate walkout on March 14. Thousands have signed a petition from the Twitter account "National School Walkout." The goal: to make Congress listen to a population that, for the most part, doesn't have voting rights.

But, way to go with the snarky comments about marijuana and Hitler's birthday. And, although those things are associated with that day, the main reason it's being held on April 20th, is because of the Columbine shooting. Makes sense to have it on the anniversary of another major school shooting.

You derps have separated entirely from normal society.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.
Listen how this lying pos completely ignores the 8 years jughead obastard did nothing. lol troll shill liar is all you are.

Republicans have done nothing since the Las Vegas massacre.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.
Listen how this lying pos completely ignores the 8 years jughead obastard did nothing. lol troll shill liar is all you are.

What are they supposed to do? What "sensable" proposal do you have? Anything?

For a start;

Banning the sale and possession of bump fire stocks.

Making the sale of long guns and assault weapons to 21 and over.

For a start;

That's pretty useless though considering you don't need any special stock to bump fire a rifle. It's pretty easy really. But I will commend you for your answering me, most of the regressive trolls on here won't ever answer.

As far as the age change, It doesn't really bother me but then it's kind of hypocritical since people go in the military at 18 and have full auto rifles and are sometimes expected to kill people. You can do some research on youtube and find videos where people make their semi-auto rifles bumpfire by simply using a rubber band or placing their finger in their belt loop. How would you ban any of that?

For a start;

That's pretty useless though considering you don't need any special stock to bump fire a rifle. It's pretty easy really. But I will commend you for your answering me, most of the regressive trolls on here won't ever answer.

As far as the age change, It doesn't really bother me but then it's kind of hypocritical since people go in the military at 18 and have full auto rifles and are sometimes expected to kill people. You can do some research on youtube and find videos where people make their semi-auto rifles bumpfire by simply using a rubber band or placing their finger in their belt loop. How would you ban any of that?

Then anything other than handguns (with a maximum 7 round clip), single action hunting rifles, and shotguns. should be banned.

For a start;

Then anything other than handguns (with a maximum 7 round clip), single action hunting rifles, and shotguns. should be banned.
Perhaps you can explain how that will stop a murderer?

For a start;

We're writing of mass murder.

For a start;

People in the military who are tasked with handling weapons are taught how to use them properly and safely, as well as taught to not point it at anything you are not willing to kill.

Civilians don't get that kind of training.

Sure, some will take advantage, that's human nature.

well you may think it's cute answering a point you wish were made instead of the one that was actually made but regardless of what "some will take advantage" of, all this is time off for the kids while the adults of the left wing variety play their politics pretending it is something else...it will fool those on the left though

Didn't you attend public school?
and catholic school, care to venture a guess which was better at educating?..

For a start;

People in the military who are tasked with handling weapons are taught how to use them properly and safely, as well as taught to not point it at anything you are not willing to kill.

Civilians don't get that kind of training.
:bsflag:

MicroMeatPatty™ on Twitter

upload_2018-2-19_23-7-53.png

upload_2018-2-19_23-8-19.png

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.
:lmao:

Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

Good. Let em stay home and fail.

For a start;

We're writing of mass murder.
I see, you have made it clear that you have nothing but simply want a gun ban. Never going to happen and those like you are partly to blame for the bodies. You thugs NEVER can explain how any of the BS you propose will stop any crimes and that is no doubt because it will not stop a crime.

Forum List

Back