Students to Boycott their Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.
:lmao:

Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.

It's Hitler's birthday. Which is appropriate since liberals celebrate it every year.

It's Hitler's birthday. Which is appropriate since liberals celebrate it every year.

OMFG!! It is?

I always assumed that day was "special" to potheads.

:laughing0301:

It is the anniversary of Columbine.

You derps have separated entirely from normal society.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time. soon.

And yet, would you like to tell the class exactly what "action" Barack Obama and the Democrat Party took the last 8 years?

Obviously they were being paid off by the all-seeing, all-knowing NRA, right?

The Columbine shooters were potheads.

"April 20th (4/20) is another usage, meaning that it is time for to plant before the summer. Whatever the real story is, 420 has been an important part of the marijuana culture since the 1970’s. The significance of 420 has been kept underground and is mostly known only among marijuana smokers."

What is 420? What does 420 Mean? The Origins of 420 - Concept420
http://concept420.com/information/what-is-420
"420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a code-term in cannabis culture that refers to the consumption of cannabis, especially smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (or 16:20 in 24-hour notation) and smoking cannabis in celebration on the date April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form)"

420 (cannabis culture) - Wikipedia

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time. soon.

It will change nothing, as they are not in a position to change anything.

Good for them. Don't come any where me. I'm going on Henry's. My husband and I are fighting over silver or gold. I want the silver.

So the kids decide to boycott scools becaause of guns. That is just the beginning. Then boycott cars that do much mpore dsamage that guns in sane cities (not cChicago) then bpycott their cafeteria fooods. That's good for three days where the kids will be at the movies rather than boycotting, wasting their time.

Boycotting homework and reports are for next month.

"April 20th (4/20) is another usage, meaning that it is time for to plant before the summer. Whatever the real story is, 420 has been an important part of the marijuana culture since the 1970’s. The significance of 420 has been kept underground and is mostly known only among marijuana smokers."

"420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a code-term in cannabis culture that refers to the consumption of cannabis, especially smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (or 16:20 in 24-hour notation) and smoking cannabis in celebration on the date April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form)"

Where did I say anything different?

Nobody shot up a school because they smoked marijuana, you idiot

Ours can boycott tomorrow, they're out anyway for President's Day....come Tuesday back at it.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.

After abandoning their education what should be next? I say slitting wrists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back