Students to Boycott their Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.
:lmao:

Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns
That's illegal. Lock up the teachers that are promoting this.

You derps have separated entirely from normal society.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time. soon.

And yet, would you like to tell the class exactly what "action" Barack Obama and the Democrat Party took the last 8 years?

Obviously they were being paid off by the all-seeing, all-knowing NRA, right?

That law came after the deadly shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut in 2012. Obama aggressively pushed for new gun restrictions after the shooting, announcing a sreies of executive actions intended to strengthen gun control.

He also urged congress to pass legislation and address the matter.

In 2013 two gun control measures failed to pass. the first was a ban on assault weapons, proposed by California's Dianne Feinstein. The second called for universal background checks, introduced by Senators Joe Manchin and Pat Toomey, a democrat and a republican, respectively.

But Republicans have had control of the House of Representatives since 2011, and regained control of the Senate in 2014, making it difficult for any further legislation to pass.

After Saturday's emotional anti-gun rally in Florida, CNN's Jake Tapper tweeted to invite President Trump to a live town hall the network is hosting with parents and students from Stoneman Douglas High School.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404723/Trump-tweets-Democrats-pass-gun-laws-Obama-era.html#ixzz57YYwApIM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obama had to deal with them mess Bush left him, and also the ACA.
Obama care sucked ass for those people that did not want anything to do with it...

You don't mind paying for the uninsured?

This is the next move by the left: Leftist teachers prompting their students to put their "feelz" out front instead of logic and reason. In other words, "Bah...bah say the sheep."

Will this become the next big Twitter campaign and spread across the nation? Obviously the left is taking full advantage of the Florida school shooting to use the tragedy to push their agenda to disarm America.

Aside from the ubiquitous Twitter, Facebook, and MSM campaigns, how much ground do you think will this gain in DC and with the ignorant general ignorant public? I can see a few globalist RINO GOP members jumping on bandwagon, but truthfully, don't look for President Trump or the majority of Americans to be there.

Oh and by the way, they plan on making their statement on 4/20. If you don't know the significance of "4/20", look it up.

I got it! Put two on-duty police officers in every school in the country and tax gun sales and ammo 50% to pay the cost.
How about one per 100 students...I agree about funding it thru a gun and ammo tax.

How about additional taxes on automobiles and gasoline? You've probably never wrecked and killed someone else in a traffic accident, but you must be made to share the responsibility for those who have.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.

After abandoning their education what should be next? I say slitting wrists.

If they did that, they'd be doing the same thing the shooter did. He was into cutting himself too, and was probably a pothead.

Does anybody who isn't angry and borderline psychotic really blame a irrational mass shooting an administration that has only been around for a year? Where were the protests when a democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring? There wasn't even an investigation much less speculation about his motive and contacts at the time.

Does anybody who isn't angry and borderline psychotic really blame a irrational mass shooting an administration that has only been around for a year? Where were the protests when a democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring? There wasn't even an investigation much less speculation about his motive and contacts at the time.

We're not supposed to believe that leftists have that much pent up hate inside them. I'm still waiting to hear the political affiliation of the Las Vegas concert shooter.

The left is a hate-filled group, period. The looks on their faces during the SOTU speech spoke volumes. They're not on our side. People are waking up to the fact that a once great America political party has been hijacked by a small clique of political elitists that don't respect the American people, but only seek to use them as pawns in their goal of ruling over them.

These are young people that have had it with the batshit inaction by Republicans. Buckle your seatbelts cons, this one isn't going away any time soon.
Listen how this lying pos completely ignores the 8 years jughead obastard did nothing. lol troll shill liar is all you are.

It is adorable that the students chose 420 as their day of protest. That's a day they want out of school to get high on pot anyway.

This is a childish tantrum and there is no way adults are going to pay attention to the kicking and screaming. The Federal Bureau of Incompetence was incompetent once again. The local police laz E boyed down on the job.

No. Children do not tell me what to do or choose how I may protect myself largely from children. We have children filled with teen aged angst screeching at their parents "I HATE you". Children do not get to make these decisions especially for others.

Their little protest will end on their "special day" with them getting high, just like they wanted to do to begin with.

Idiots used as political footballs, and the psychological manipulation in order to GUILT trip the clueless public into saying awwwwww and then idiots jump on board.... gawd ppl are stupid asses.

upload_2018-2-19_13-40-39.png

Truency charges will do them some good
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when a kid is truant from school, isn't it the parents who end up getting the punishment instead if the kid is still under 18 years of age?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Very true. However, the child will have to go to juvenile court if iys bad enough. They could be forced to go through additional schooling, counseling, be put on probation and get drug tested etc

The only way to stop liberal indoctrination is to eliminate public schools
Turn the Ambidextrous Vulture Into a Double Amputee

Turning the young into confused submissives without any pride is mandated by their Conservative future employers.

This is what liberals ARE turning the young into. This is what they are now and this can only get worse.

I got it! Put two on-duty police officers in every school in the country and tax gun sales and ammo 50% to pay the cost.
How about one per 100 students...I agree about funding it thru a gun and ammo tax.

How about additional taxes on automobiles and gasoline? You've probably never wrecked and killed someone else in a traffic accident, but you must be made to share the responsibility for those who have.

Automobiles MUST have liability insurance to drive on public highways. Are you advocating insurance on guns?

btw; Trump is already pushing higher taxes on gasoline, which will eat up +60% of your tax savings.

Screen_Shot_2018-02-19_at_11.38.28_AM.png

Automobiles MUST have liability insurance to drive on public highways. Are you advocating insurance on guns?

btw; Trump is already pushing higher taxes on gasoline, which will eat up +60% of your tax savings.

I have concealed carry insurance. That's not a problem with me, and well worth it if I need it. As for increasing gas taxes, I don't care. Go for it if it helps fund the infrastructure. Even the left is all for it...

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Very Good Idea: Raise the Gas Tax

The administration has only been around for a year, but Republicans have been dragging their feet in regards to expanding regulations for years. BushCo didn't continue Reagan's assault weapon ban when it expired in 2002. Bump Stocks are still being sold, and only in one State, Democrats have taken the ball to outlaw.

Republicans need to grow some balls and take the lead.

Forum List

Back