Stuart Margolin

I remember him from the first film that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen did named To Grandmother's House We Go. It was released 30 years ago.

God bless you and his family and the twins always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of the twins)

frequent costar of James Garner, (Rockford Files, Bret Maverick), and many other roles, has passed at the age of 82.

Bummer, I see his death was just announced. The Rockford Files was often a great 70s action/drama/comedy series on Garner's talents alone, but Margolin was the absolute head of an outstanding ensemble of character actors including the father Rocky and his black ex-con friend who perennially called him 'Rockfish,' but Margolin's character as the ever-sweaty, nervous, cowardly con-man Angel who was always on the verge of selling Rockford out to the first person willing to bargain to save his own neck at the drop of a hat absolutely made the show and probably guest starred in it more than anyone else as a result. RIP.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Honest! I didn't know! I couldn't help it! I didn't do it, honest, Jimmy!"

tumblr25226628.jpg

I loved his character on Bret Maverick

Stuart-Margolin-as-Philo-Sandeen-aka-Standing-Bear-convincing-Maverick-to-hire-him-as-a-tracker-in-Bret-Maverick-The-Lazy-Ace-1981.jpg

Forum List

Back