Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

He is a liar and deserves what he gets.... Whatever that may be besides demotion and public humiliation

-Geaux

The shitstain tried desperately to turn it against republicans. What a fool. At the end of the day he looks like a jackass

Even smarmier than Strzok are those damned Democrats at the hearing who are feebly trying to vindicate him.

The whole lot of them can burn in hell.

There are several movements with his face when he is really uncomfortable.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

/----/ FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation due to his anti-Trump text messages, said in a letter today that he'd be willing to testify before Congress without invoking his Fifth Amendment rights, per The Washington Post. Yet he refused to answer questions on advice from counsel.

There are several movements with his face when he is really uncomfortable.

Seemed like he was trying to copy Rosenstein but ended up with the same flop-sweat. Trey Gowdy was giving him the death-stare the whole time and at some point Petey was afraid to look at him. I don't know what they meant to accomplish today other than showing this rodent for what he is. With Stormy fondling strip club customers, Strzok, and doing a hammer dance on NATO, Trump is having a very good week.

He used fbi counsel for cover for most of that. It was interesting watching that transpire.
lol.gif

/----/ FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation due to his anti-Trump text messages, said in a letter today that he'd be willing to testify before Congress without invoking his Fifth Amendment rights, per The Washington Post. Yet he refused to answer questions on advice from counsel.

Luscious Lisa.

I mean what FBI agent wouldn't fuck their country and cheat on their wife in order to get a piece of that hot stuff?

1531235980886.jpg

What a smarmy, smug, evasive twit that guy is. If any percentage of agents are like him that is why the USA intelligence forces are in disarray.

The FBI lawyers won’t let me answer The FBI lawyers will let me answer
The answer is I don’t remember
Posturing bullshitter

Strzok has tanked the whole Russian Collusion Delusion.
It’s time to flush it twice and giggle the handle vigorously

Watching both sides banter is nauseating.....if i were a parent I would never allow my kids even if I'm high school to watch that utter garbage.

Luscious Lisa.

I mean what FBI agent wouldn't fuck their country and cheat on their wife in order to get a piece of that hot stuff?

1531235980886.jpg

And that is exactly why we are going to win. Look at their women-( That is why they are feminists, because they can't get anyone!

Forum List

Back