Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remember Major Burns and Hot Lips Houlihan? >>>> Strzok and Page

strzt and page.jpg

Luscious Lisa.

I mean what FBI agent wouldn't fuck their country and cheat on their wife in order to get a piece of that hot stuff?

1531235980886.jpg

And that is exactly why we are going to win. Look at their women-( That is why they are feminists, because they can't get anyone!

Not only was Strzok fucking his country and cheating on his wife but Luscious Lisa was cheating on her husband and also fucking the country.

Page's e-mail was read to Strzok:
- "He's not going to be President, right? Right?"

He was ordered to read his response:
- "NO. WE will stop him."

He was asked how the he'll, based in his comment, he could say he was / is not biased.

He stated that his comment was based on his belief that the AMERICAN PEOPLE would not vote him into office and was not a reflection of his own personal feeling.

When pressured, as Gowdy demonstrated, Strzok revealed in his answer that he is a piss-poor liar.

Words actually mean something.

Strzok said he was talking about what he thought AMERICANS would do...but used the term 'WE'.

In other e-mails Strzok made it clear the FBI did not want Trump as President, said they could not allow him to become President, said they needed a back-up plan to make sure Trump would not win.

So his attempted explanation for his comment, "WE will stop him" was total BULLSHIT....and it was obvious.

This M*erF*er is a lying POS traitor.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

The real jerk is the idiot, Louie Gohmert from Texas.

CNN reports, "The House hearing with FBI agent Peter Strzok erupted into a shouting match Thursday afternoon after Texas GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert directly asked Strzok about his affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page.

"As Gohmert went through his speaking time at a hearing on Thursday with the agent accused of anti-Trump bias, the Texas Republican sparred with another lawmaker, who called his statements a "disgrace."

"This prompted Gohmert in turn to raise his voice, turn to Strzok and say, "No, the disgrace is what this man has done to our justice system."

"There is the disgrace," Gohmert said. "And it won't be recaptured anytime soon because of the damage you've done to the justice system. And I've talked to FBI agents around the country. You've embarrassed them. You've embarrassed yourself. And I can't help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eye and lie to her about Lisa Page?"

"The last part of comment, referencing the extramarital affair between Strzok and Page, prompted jeers from others on the committee, including one person who could be heard saying, "This is outrageous."

"You need your medication," said New Jersey Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman.

Louie Gohmert asks Peter Strzok about his wife and Lisa Page affair - CNNPolitics

Luscious Lisa.

I mean what FBI agent wouldn't fuck their country and cheat on their wife in order to get a piece of that hot stuff?

1531235980886.jpg

And that is exactly why we are going to win. Look at their women-( That is why they are feminists, because they can't get anyone!

Not only was Strzok fucking his country and cheating on his wife but Luscious Lisa was cheating on her husband and also fucking the country.

where have we seen that before Mr Grab them by the pussy ........

He was asked how the he'll, based in his comment, he could say he was / is not biased.

He stated that his comment was based on his belief that the AMERICAN PEOPLE would not vote him into office and was not a reflection of his own personal feeling.

When pressured, as Gowdy demonstrated, Strzok revealed in his answer that he is a piss-poor liar.

Strzok said he was talking about what he thought AMERICANS would do...but used the term 'WE'.

In other e-mails Strzok made it clear the FBI did not want Trump as President, said they could not allow him to become President, said they needed a back-up plan to make sure Trump would not win.

They are trying to dig So his attempted explanation for his comment, "WE will stop him" was total BULLSHIT....and it was obvious.

Peter Strzok testified at a joint hearing before the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees on Thursday.

It was a total waste of time and Republican members of the two committees embarrassed themselves and they know it. They are trying to discover the evidence against Trump and they are trying too hard.

Exhibit A: They are basing their entire investigation on two-year old text messages between an FBI agent and his girlfriend.

Exhibit B: Republicans are claiming that the text messages showed extreme bias against Trump.

Exhibit C: Indeed, they did, which is why Mueller removed Strzok from the Russian investigation a year ago.

Exhibit D: In July of 2016, the FBI had two active investigations. One concerned Hillary Clinton's server. The other concerned the Russian interference in our election and possible collaboration between the Trump campaign team and the Russians.

Exhibit E: The public was only aware of the Clinton investigation thanks to James Comey's press conference in July. News of the Trump campaign team investigation became known to the public after the election.

Exhibit F: Strzok had the magic bullet and he didn't use it. He testified that he was aware of the investigation of possible collaboration on the part of the Trump campaign team in July of 2016. He never disclosed that information to a soul outside of the FBI.

What are the House committees investigating? If Strzok wanted to sabotage the Trump campaign, he had the weapon to do exactly that and he didn't.

Republicans are claiming Strzok's text messages to his girl indicated a bias and that affected his performance as an agent. Obviously, as can be seen in Exhibit F, that is nonsense.

Michael Horowitz, the DOJ's I.G. concluded Strzok's bias did not affect his work product.

The shitstain tried desperately to turn it against republicans. What a fool. At the end of the day he looks like a jackass
At the end of the day the entire democrat party looked like assholes. Really? He deserves a Purple Heart? Fuck off.

So his attempted explanation for his comment, "WE will stop him" was total BULLSHIT....and it was obvious.

Even worse.

He gave multiple different answers to that question.

At first he said that he "didn't remember" making that text, and then he said that the "we" was the American people.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.

lol.gif

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.
You’re an idiot if you think he’s a decent anything.

Luscious Lisa.

1531235980886.jpg

where have we seen that before Mr Grab them by the pussy ........

The difference is the left gives PJ boy a pass

Strzok came across as the lying POS that he is. The FBI was exposed as continuing to commit Obstruction.

The 2nd in charge of counter-intelligence in the FBI demonstrated and revealed some of what he did during the investigation.

lol.gif

The real jerk is the idiot, Louie Gohmert from Texas.

CNN reports, "The House hearing with FBI agent Peter Strzok erupted into a shouting match Thursday afternoon after Texas GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert directly asked Strzok about his affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page.

"As Gohmert went through his speaking time at a hearing on Thursday with the agent accused of anti-Trump bias, the Texas Republican sparred with another lawmaker, who called his statements a "disgrace."

"This prompted Gohmert in turn to raise his voice, turn to Strzok and say, "No, the disgrace is what this man has done to our justice system."

"There is the disgrace," Gohmert said. "And it won't be recaptured anytime soon because of the damage you've done to the justice system. And I've talked to FBI agents around the country. You've embarrassed them. You've embarrassed yourself. And I can't help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eye and lie to her about Lisa Page?"

"The last part of comment, referencing the extramarital affair between Strzok and Page, prompted jeers from others on the committee, including one person who could be heard saying, "This is outrageous."

"You need your medication," said New Jersey Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman.

Louie Gohmert asks Peter Strzok about his wife and Lisa Page affair - CNNPolitics
The democrats saying this is out of line but him calling Trump voters stinky Walmart shoppers is totes cool.

Both sides presented themselves poorly.
Why both sides ?

Love the republican representative talking about the innocent looks strzoks made to his wife while having an affair. Did this moron Gohmert ask the same questions to Donald Trump.

Republicans, the party that cares about faith and family when it is convenient but alt facts all the time. Party of "T".

Forum List

Back