Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

he is the exact looking dude the holiweird portrays as the bad guy

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.
lol.gif

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.

"dragged a good man's name though the mud"

LMAO

Hey, Strzok, did you indeed fuck that bitch, Lisa Page?

Well ya.

You'd fuck anything wouldn't you.

I refuse to answer that question.

After Strzok’s performance today. Is there any case he has ever worked on that can’t be now questioned about its authenticity? Is every case he touched now up for dismissal?
Provide me concrete proof his bias interfered with the investigation. Don't give sound bites like Bengazi witch- hunt.
IG investigation has cleared him, move on to the next Bullshit, republicans.

lol.gif

Good for him.....showing how Gowdy and Gohmert are morons.

Forum List

Back