Stretch (Amazon Prime)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
My family and I spend enough money on Amazon to put Jeff Bezos on Mars. So of course we pay the annual fee for Amazon Prime.

And yet Amazon still charges money for most of the movies on Amazon Prime. This pisses me off. Not one of the other subscription streaming services do that.

So anyway, I think Stretch cost something like $3.59.

Rant over. Let the review begin!

Absurdity can be a great thing in a movie. I love absurdity. But sometimes absurdity is done wrong, and such is the case with Stretch.

The movie starts out great. It is fricking hilarious. There are cameos by David Hasselhoff and Ray Liotta playing themselves.

But about a quarter of the way into the film, it starts to get dumber and dumber and goes completely downhill.

Stretch, as in limo. This movie is about a limo driver who has a bad night. There are scads of movies about a character suffering through a long night, and some of them are pretty good. This is not one of them.

Save your $3.59.

My friend has it. I was going through it the other day, and most of it is renting or buying.
I dont recommend it.
Apple + is more about series, not movies.
It is definitely worth paying a few months to watch some of their series which is really good.
Severance - awesome.
Servant - first few seasons are REALLY good, the last few drag on, but still good.
Ted Lasso (Comedy) - won like 100 grammy's. Funny as hell.

The problem with Apple+ is it has sooo little content compared to others... but what it has is good. But you will run out quickly.

Forum List

Back