Stress Relief...

Lifting weights.
Treadmill.
Hitting the heavy bag.
Alot.

I am thinking of doing the gun thing..not sure yet.

Last edited:
Lifting weights.
Treadmill.
Hitting the heavy bag.
Alot.

I am thinking of doing the gun thing..not sure yet.

Huh.. :eusa_eh:... mmm... I guess you relax later..

Hmm..dunno. When I did the paint ball thing I rocked. Did the martial arts stuff too..and I did well...

I've been in lots of fights..but really..that's sort of not "real life". It's drunken mania.

Not sure how that would translate into real life...but with so many conservatives talking about "Second amendment solutions" maybe I should get more serious.

I love a battle. I don't like hurting people..in terms of crippling anyone.. But if they want to bring it..heck..

We should be prepared..right?

If conservatives want to kill their brothers and sisters?

Long soak in the jacuzzi with some herbal bath salts...and glass of good wine (to drink, not to pour in the bath). ;)

I've just kinda noticed that there's a lot of stress built up around here. My guess would be the election, the economy, the responsibilities of the winter season or whatever.

So what's the best way to relieve the stress and get back to having some fun?
Pick up and begin reading a good bock, especially like ancient history, which is far enough removed to not stir any emotions, and I can see possibilities of resolution of conflicts, usually.

I think religious people read the bible, but I could never sort it out very well; I also never really tried.

I just finished reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire"...time to start the third volume.

I've just kinda noticed that there's a lot of stress built up around here. My guess would be the election, the economy, the responsibilities of the winter season or whatever.

I shopped and spent a total of about $1000 today.. That's stress relief, AND it's good for the economy. :D

I shopped and spent a total of about $1000 today.. That's stress relief, AND it's good for the economy. :D

I looking for a new best friend... ya interested?....:lol:

Forum List

Back