Streisand calls for emergency Obama bucks

357gg29.jpg

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter

getting desperate are we???

link

She always looks like a bitter old hag.

Cradle to grave Democrat. The Democratic party of today is not the one that my grandfather belonged to no matter how much the Ds of today try to sell that old story again and again.

If Obama's message and record were good there would be no last minute emergency cries for help from Babs.

Cradle to grave Democrat. The Democratic party of today is not the one that my grandfather belonged to no matter how much the Ds of today try to sell that old story again and again.

If Obama's message and record were good there would be no last minute emergency cries for help from Babs.

the one your grandfather belonged to was full of kkk'ers... now they're all republicans :thup:

the one your grandfather belonged to was full of kkk'ers... now they're all republicans :thup:

yeah we'll forget about the klansman you had in your party. for how many years????

Not likely and untrue but you know this.

Do you like Obama's message and his record?

I thought Soro's was his sugar daddy. to late to buy it now. Obozo is spam in a can. tonite Romney's gonna knock that cocksucker flat on his ass

Sucks when she is right isnt it?

:lmao:

If only.

Sad that you deny the truth of what she said. But feel free if that is what makes you happy.

They aren't all republicans. However, the democrats did create the KKK.

Sad that you deny the truth of what she said. But feel free if that is what makes you happy.

They aren't all republicans. However, the democrats did create the KKK.

Some cheap shot about the KKK is simply the poster trying to avoid and deflect from what I stated in my post. The D party had changed and not for the better although they will keep trying to sell the old mantra from my grandfather's time which has no bearing on who the Ds represent today. Not the working man and woman, that is for sure.

Forum List

Back