Streisand calls for emergency Obama bucks

I always wonder .... why don't singers and actors stick to what they do best?

Why do they have to venture into politics and spoil everything?

I always wonder .... why don't singers and actors stick to what they do best?

Why do they have to venture into politics and spoil everything?
Then what the hell was Clint Eastwood doing, talking to that chair?

I think it is called foreshadowing.

By the time I go to bed on election night, the k00ks are going to see so many different photo's of empty chairs, their heads are going to spin. And oh yes...........fuckers are going to be beside themselves in misery!!!!:D:D

ACutting20lifeguard20chair20AI138820Diana20_xlarge.jpg

357gg29.jpg

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter

getting desperate are we???

link

libdesperation.jpg

Maobama is and has always had more money than Romney, doesn't seem to be making much difference. You can only sell people so much crap, then they lose their taste for it.

I've been repeatedly assured by Obama supporters on USMB that Obama's shit tastes wonderful.

They've certainly eagerly eaten enough of it.

357gg29.jpg

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter

getting desperate are we???

link

libdesperation.jpg

HA bump

Forum List

Back