Street vending made legal to accomodate illegals

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Los Angeles Permits People to Sell Goods on the Sidewalks

Once upon a time, you could face fines and jail time for trying to sell things on the streets of California without a license. However, now that illegal immigrants do it in mass, it no longer seems to be a crime, at least, so long as you have the right skin color.

No, the authorities don't want to arrest them in fear of them being deported if they do.

CA will soon start to look like a 3rd world country with people walking up and down the streets selling shit

People sell goods and food on the streets of many American cities, often without permits. Many of these sellers are immigrants, and some are in the United States without government permission.

As long as they have a permit I'm fine with it , while I assume illegals will not be able to get a permit.

See it didn't say illegals but many are immigrants, but some do not have permission from government!

People sell goods and food on the streets of many American cities, often without permits. Many of these sellers are immigrants, and some are in the United States without government permission.

As long as they have a permit I'm fine with it , while I assume illegals will not be able to get a permit.

See it didn't say illegals but many are immigrants, but some do not have permission from government!
To hell with illegal aliens

They shouldn't be in our country anyway and ICE should be on site to boot them out.

In fact they can all drop the fuck dead and save we tax payers billions every year.

CA will soon start to look like a 3rd world country with people walking up and down the streets selling shit
----------------------- already looks third worldy , see downtown 'LA' and 'van nuys' . Dirty and dirty some more . Course i haven't seen it for years but in 83 for example the places i mention were third worldy Blues Man .

Parts of California already do. Pelosi's America.jpg Polution.jpg

That lil muchacha is hotter than Nancy ever was. Probably smarter and far more hard working too ! Una cubeta( 5 gallons) is 40-45 lbs. Think tRump could carry it ?
Carmelita Cubeta, Gov CA next vote !

Once upon a time, you could face fines and jail time for trying to sell things on the streets of California without a license. However, now that illegal immigrants do it in mass, it no longer seems to be a crime, at least, so long as you have the right skin color.

No, the authorities don't want to arrest them in fear of them being deported if they do.
I live on a block that's filled with vendors seven days a week, and there appears to be a least two different categories of "free market" capitalists: local residents who are likely undocumented and a second cohort who are US citizens living miles away from my home who avoid paying a fee at swap meets by camping out on the sidewalk in front of my apartment building for 12 hours a day. The congestion that results from such activity does pose a threat to public safety, but that may stem more from language barriers than from unregulated capitalism.

In the city and county in Northern California that I escaped zoning laws were simply ignored so several families (illegals, of course) could inhabit a home built for one (garages were turned into extra rooms and city streets were soon jammed
24/7 by all the extra autos).
And many illegals turned their front yard into unlicensed auto repair businesses and environmental regulations (like not dumping oil down city drains and in the streets) were also simply ignored as broken down vans (the illegals vehicle of choice) turned neighborhoods into auto wrecking yards.

I was there. I saw it every day.

I live on a block that's filled with vendors seven days a week, and there appears to be a least two different categories of "free market" capitalists: local residents who are likely undocumented and a second cohort who are US citizens living miles away from my home who avoid paying a fee at swap meets by camping out on the sidewalk in front of my apartment building for 12 hours a day. The congestion that results from such activity does pose a threat to public safety, but that may stem more from language barriers than from unregulated capitalism.

If illegals were not in the mix, these people would not have been allowed to do this.

Why do illegals have more rights than US citizens and why do these rights conflict with our laws?

Enough if enough!

WTF?

:wtf:

Forum List

Back